PDA

View Full Version : awsome fetured tank

Reef_kid
10-16-2003, 03:50 PM
just browsing the reefkeeping online magazine and I came across these potos thought I'd share them if you hadnt seen them
there is some awsome colored polyps and ricorda.
:exclaim: :biggrin:

http://reefkeeping.com/issues/2003-10/totm/index.htm

wish i could find coral like that in victoria!!

cheers dave

Aquattro
10-16-2003, 04:13 PM
wish i could find coral like that in victoria!!

cheers dave

You just keep wishing Dave, although it probably won't help!! :razz:

Son Of Skyline
10-16-2003, 06:01 PM
Here's a hint Dave...

The guy above has a tank and corals even nicer than that tank of the month.

Oh and guess what....he's in your area...muahahahah :cool:

Sorry Brad...but I had to :razz:

Aquattro
10-16-2003, 06:03 PM
Mason, Dave has been trying to get to my house for about 2 weeks now. I think we have Friday set aside for a visit. :smile:

Oh, I'd love to get in that TOTM for 30 minutes with some side cutters!! He does have some nice pieces!!

Samw
10-16-2003, 06:07 PM
Oh, I'd love to get in that TOTM for 30 minutes with some side cutters!! He does have some nice pieces!!

Don't need cutters for them Ricordias that Dave and I want.

Son Of Skyline
10-16-2003, 06:08 PM
You're lucky I don't live on the island or I'd probably be bugging you all the time for frags :razz:

That TOTM actually gave me the final push to switch to Radiums. So far I don't regret it!

Mase

Mason, Dave has been trying to get to my house for about 2 weeks now. I think we have Friday set aside for a visit. :smile:

Aquattro
10-16-2003, 06:08 PM
Don't need cutters for them Ricordias.

Nope, just a few big bags!!

Aquattro
10-16-2003, 06:10 PM
Mason, I found that the problem with Radiums is they don't have the intensity for a mature tank. The light just wsn't able to get thru branches to hit the more shaded corals. Right now I'm running 2 10k with a Radium in the middle!

Quinn
10-16-2003, 07:29 PM
That tank almost convinced me to go with Radiums next time as well.

Some people have said Advanced Aquarist is a better publication due to the calibre of their writers but I really feel that Reefkeeping has better articles and photography. And what's with AA running out of material, I mean, they've featured clown triggers two months in a row now.

StirCrazy
10-17-2003, 01:23 AM
there were polyps and ricorda in that tank :eek: hmm I think I will have to take another look all I saw was nice SPS :mrgreen:

Steve