PDA

View Full Version : Lots of colourful frags (Picture of Superman added)

Dez
03-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Hello,

I'm trying to make room as corals are growing quickly. I will open up my home this Thurs from 8:30pm until midnight. Please PM for phone #/address. I have lots of colourful frags available from $5. All frags are from the tank pictured below. Some frags including:

Bright red Milli with blue tips
Bright green birdsnest (first time fragging this one - made 4 frags) - fast grower
Lime green/yellow birdsnest - fast grower
Purple tipped A. hummulis - medium grower
Purple M. digitata - fast grower
Orange M. cap - fast grower
Tri color acro (bright purple tips) First time fragging this one, made 4. - medium grower
Purple acro with yellow tips - also first time fraggin this one - medium grower
White/purple Acro - Large frags - 3"
Bright yellow Acro - fast grower
1-2.5" pink plate corals with green centers
Pink poccilopora - if conditions are right, this grows fast
Brown Digitata - fast grower
Lots of purple A. valida - fast grower
One Kenya Tree frag
One Large Bright Green Star polyp frag
Superman Montipora Digi (rare - Blue base with red polyps)
Blue-white polyped Monti Digi
Blue tipped Stag
Teal Acro with Purply-Blue tips
Snappy's Rainbow Stylo (small)
Pink Stylophora

Lots more, just can't remember all. If I have time I might frag a few more colonies that I've never fragged before.

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt88/des_sublime/IMG_3655.jpg?t=1269276467

doch
03-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Hey Dez, might I request a friday saturday or sunday timeslot on one of the coming weeks? Preferably next weekend (April 2-4). I work in Fort Mac, and am only home on the weekends... most weekdns for me being Fri-Sun. I'm VERY interested in coming by to pick up some stuff, and would likely grab quite a bit. Think about it, and let me know.

Thanks

Dez
03-22-2010, 08:49 PM
Hey Dez, might I request a friday saturday or sunday timeslot on one of the coming weeks? Preferably next weekend (April 2-4). I work in Fort Mac, and am only home on the weekends... most weekdns for me being Fri-Sun. I'm VERY interested in coming by to pick up some stuff, and would likely grab quite a bit. Think about it, and let me know.

Thanks

PM me, April 2-4 is Easter Weekend so I'll be with family. PM me another date and I might be able to get permission from my trophy wife. It would probably have to be after 9pm as well due to kids being in bed. I would have to send my wife on a date with her girl friends probably. I'll hear from you via PM.

ffedde
03-22-2010, 08:52 PM
Pm'ed

Dez
03-22-2010, 11:02 PM
Pm'ed

Pm replied to. Thanks.

Dez
03-23-2010, 04:56 AM
Argh, I was only going to make one frag of my Superman montipora Digitata, however, I accidentally broke my colony (I'm really mad at myself). So there will be a few of these frags available. These are extremely rare - Blue base - with Red polyps.

Very fast grower.

$20 for approx 1" frag.

Dez
03-23-2010, 05:40 AM
Updated list again.

thanhjenn
03-24-2010, 02:45 AM
wow, the photo does not do justice for your tank.

Aquaria
03-24-2010, 03:25 AM
Argh, I was only going to make one frag of my Superman montipora Digitata, however, I accidentally broke my colony (I'm really mad at myself). So there will be a few of these frags available. These are extremely rare - Blue base - with Red polyps.

Very fast grower.

$20 for approx 1" frag.

pm sent might be interested in a couple others

lorenz0
03-24-2010, 05:59 AM
dez wanna shoot a pic of the superman digi? might have to make a trip up for a piece

Dez
03-24-2010, 07:38 AM
dez wanna shoot a pic of the superman digi? might have to make a trip up for a piece

I will take a pic tomorrow as it's 1:38am now and the lights are off.

Dez
03-24-2010, 03:29 PM
Here's a picture of the superman digi

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt88/des_sublime/P3240123.jpg?t=1269444457

lorenz0
03-24-2010, 09:33 PM
oh dear lord, i'm going to be in touch. didn't think anyone in alberta was working with superman digi.

blacknife
03-24-2010, 11:39 PM
looks perty!

Dez
03-24-2010, 11:48 PM
For all of those coming tomorrow night. If you are calling me and it goes to my voicemail, it just means:

a) I'm on the other line with someone trying the same thing you are
b) still putting my kids to bed
c) hands in the tank, or bagging frags
d) listening to a message someone has left

Just leave a message letting me know you are on your way, just so I know.

You will not miss the house, it glows for 2 blocks

DO NOT COME BEFORE 8:30PM, I WILL NOT ANSWER THE DOOR. MY TIME WITH MY KIDS ARE IMPORTANT BEFORE BED.

The only reason I'm only doing this for one night is the fact that this is my hobby, not a business, but I'm just so overgrown. My family would only like to be disrupted once every few months with "strangers" coming into our home.

Thanks for all of your understanding. There will be lots of frags for all. There are mulitples of almost every frag. See you tomorrow to all who've pm'd me :biggrin:

I look forward to meeting other hobbyists and doing trades etc later on.

Desmond

Ryanst
03-25-2010, 12:35 AM
what is this frag? it looks alot like your Superman montipora Digitata.

Dez
03-25-2010, 12:39 AM
what is this frag? it looks alot like your Superman montipora Digitata.

Yes, you are the only one to ever get a frag of it. That was an accidental frag months ago and it started out only about 1/4".

Dez
03-25-2010, 03:12 AM
Also for all those coming tomorrow night, please bring tupperware containers (all my frags have flat bottoms so tupperwares are perfect). Or bring bags/elastics as the only bags I have are what I've saved from my fish store purchases. Thanks.

saltynuts
03-26-2010, 10:19 PM
was it a good night.