PDA

View Full Version : Time to clear the house

Aquatic Addictions
03-21-2010, 06:33 AM
Ok well.. Family is growing way to big and no time to have personal fish tanks and stuff. Busy getting things together and in line to open another location within the next 6 months or so hopefully. So...Heres all whats for sale from my personal stuff.

-120G RR 4x2x2 Tank, Custom stand and canopy,Sump with viewable Refugium (perfect to have the seahorses down below :) ) Dart pump, Deltec Modded skimmer,lighting over refuge and 2 t-5s above tank. It also has a matching extra stand to put all the equipment beside the tank. $500.

-Hammerhead Gold (hardly used) $300
- 1 pieces reef ceramics $100 (one wall piece)
- coralife calcium reactor 250 model...$100
- still have 30G breeder tanks $40ea. ( all drilled) and some sumps including 75G sump($100 and can drill it)
- 4ft 65G tanks $70 (3 or 4)
- Also have 22x30x18 tanks (need resilicone) eurobraced $ 75ea.
- Tunze nanostream rocks $50 and stream rocks $75 NEW
- Tunze 7091 Single controller $50 NEW
- Tunze 7092.34 Y- Adapter $25 NEW
- Tunze 6200.50 Magnet holder ( the big one) $40 NEW
- 150W HQI coralife 20K bulb new $50
- 250W HQI aquaconnect bulb new $75
- 2 x 96W 33in Straight pin Power compacts (2 10K and 2 actinic) $40 per bulb (saves 30 bucks a bulb !!)

Dan

Ps. I will do my best to be prompt with replies. If box is full please try again.

Big Tang
03-21-2010, 08:09 AM
Hey Dan sent you a pm

quayquayquay
03-21-2010, 08:38 AM
PMed for RSM

piusma
03-21-2010, 09:46 AM
pm'ed for achillies tang.
Steven

Aquatic Addictions
03-21-2010, 04:42 PM
Ok here are pics...rather then sending individual to everyone as mailbox here fills up to fast.

So pics of rocks and ceramics
http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/pics%20sale%20March%2021%202010/mixture065.jpg

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/pics%20sale%20March%2021%202010/mixture066.jpg

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/pics%20sale%20March%2021%202010/mixture067.jpg

The fish....

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/pics%20sale%20March%2021%202010/mixture068.jpg

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/pics%20sale%20March%2021%202010/mixture069.jpg

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/pics%20sale%20March%2021%202010/mixture070.jpg

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/pics%20sale%20March%2021%202010/mixture071.jpg

The lights ( one is lumenmax 2 and the other lumenmax 3 )

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/pics%20sale%20March%2021%202010/mixture072.jpg

The Reactor...will do up to a 150-175 sufficiently

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/pics%20sale%20March%2021%202010/mixture079.jpg

uuuhhhhh I think thats it...if anything else just ask and ill try and get pics.

Dan

Haloreef
03-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Sorry to hear Dan, maybe when things get back to normal you can get back in the hobby!
Do you happen to have a R/O unit lying about? Or a booster pump for one?
All the best>
Keith.

Aquatic Addictions
03-21-2010, 05:47 PM
Sorry to hear Dan, maybe when things get back to normal you can get back in the hobby!
Do you happen to have a R/O unit lying about? Or a booster pump for one?
All the best>
Keith.

Well I am still trying to decide to sell the RO unit or not cause you know I have the vertex 100GPD....and I love it so....Ill have to talk to nik ;)

Dan

Chaloupa
03-22-2010, 01:45 AM
PM sent for lights and wavebox....man would I LOVE that Achilles but I don't think MY Achilles would approve...he's GORGEOUS!

Cameron
03-22-2010, 04:55 AM
Those pics don't do the fish justice, they are gorgeous in person. Dan, I will take one of those ceramic, not sure which one yet. Will let ya know. Guessing evenings work best?

Aquatic Addictions
03-22-2010, 05:36 AM
Those pics don't do the fish justice, they are gorgeous in person. Dan, I will take one of those ceramic, not sure which one yet. Will let ya know. Guessing evenings work best?

Typically yes.. any time after 6pm and before 10 or so.. Kids go to bed half hour before so .. And I am getting old

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
03-23-2010, 03:00 AM
Items edited.

Aquatic Addictions
03-23-2010, 05:08 PM
Well I must say I am a little surprised no one has jumped on the fishies...oh well the system is Lowered to 700...

Dan

Skimmerking
03-23-2010, 05:24 PM
PM sent for lights and wavebox....man would I LOVE that Achilles but I don't think MY Achilles would approve...he's GORGEOUS!
Sarah get the achillies nothing that a mirror on the side wont handle that is what i did for my tangs i have a kole and a sailfin once i put in the baby orange shoulder ouch. after the mirror went up its was easy as pie

Haloreef
03-23-2010, 06:43 PM
Of course that Achilles is gorgeous I fed the little pig for five months. Just so every one knows he eats everything; pellets, brine mysis, flake, squid, norrie, you name it!
Hurry up and sell that thing Dan, before I have to take it home again!
You know how bad i want that fish!
Keith.

ottoman
03-23-2010, 07:19 PM
Does Achilles okay with coral and SPS? Is a 90G with rock and coral too small for it?

Aquatic Addictions
03-24-2010, 12:55 AM
The question of size of tank and fish related is an ongoing debate. It is safe to say, what each person considers appropriate, varies incredibly. It comes down to the fact if the fish can reasonably survive and have adequate room to move around.... people on this forum and others have had certain tangs in all different sizes of tanks incl. 90G. However most tangs "should" be kept in a larger tank to facilitate proper swim/exercise area as well as their growth......

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
03-28-2010, 05:05 AM
bump...Still lots here..

oh and I have a brand new in the box coralife 250 calcium reactor (only reactor) $100

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
03-28-2010, 05:47 PM
ttt

Aquatic Addictions
04-01-2010, 01:55 AM
First Post Edited for Items Sold....

Anyone who has contacted me regarding picking up please reply if you are still interested or if I should move on to the next person in line. Thank You

Dan

Milad
04-01-2010, 03:32 AM
do you have a picture of the tank/sump/tank/refugium?

Milad
04-01-2010, 05:23 AM
do you have a picture of the tank/sump/tank/refugium?

sorry i ment tank/sump/stand/refugium
and what color is the stand?

Aquatic Addictions
04-01-2010, 05:26 AM
sorry i ment tank/sump/stand/refugium
and what color is the stand?

I can have pictures for you by tomorrow evening. I will Either post them or PM them to you... or both :)

The stand is black as is the canopy and side cabinet.

Dan

Milad
04-01-2010, 05:44 AM
I can have pictures for you by tomorrow evening. I will Either post them or PM them to you... or both :)

The stand is black as is the canopy and side cabinet.

Dan

sorry im new so this might be stupid question

"-120G RR 4x2x2 Tank, Custom stand and canopy,Sump with viewable Refugium (perfect to have the seahorses down below :) ) Dart pump, Deltec Modded skimmer,lighting over refuge and 2 t-5s above tank. It also has a matching extra stand to put all the equipment beside the tank. Presently running till livestock is sold. $800."

with all that I should be able to throw some water in and go? does it come with lighting? also how is the sump connected to the tank?

Aquatic Addictions
04-03-2010, 04:37 PM
sorry im new so this might be stupid question

"-120G RR 4x2x2 Tank, Custom stand and canopy,Sump with viewable Refugium (perfect to have the seahorses down below :) ) Dart pump, Deltec Modded skimmer,lighting over refuge and 2 t-5s above tank. It also has a matching extra stand to put all the equipment beside the tank. Presently running till livestock is sold. $800."

with all that I should be able to throw some water in and go? does it come with lighting? also how is the sump connected to the tank?

It comes with two t-5's. The sump is connected via the overflow in the tank (back drilled).

Aquatic Addictions
04-03-2010, 04:49 PM
Items edited in first post and items added as well. Things going fast and furious. Get what ou want whilst you still can at these bargains.

Thanks to all those who have come out and are helping me clear the house ...lots to get rid of to make room for extended family.

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
04-05-2010, 03:16 PM
bump

Aquatic Addictions
04-06-2010, 04:40 AM
ttt

Need to move stuff...lots of people asking for the Live reef ceramics and live rock. Cant sell it all till fish are gone :( . I also have another 100lbs or so at a friends house that hes holding for me.

Dan

seanoman
04-06-2010, 02:19 PM
Hey Dan. Which fish do you have left?

Aquatic Addictions
04-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Still have all fish listed. :sad:

Aquatic Addictions
04-08-2010, 04:50 AM
fishies need to go....have someone interested in system....cant do anything till fish are bye bye...these are beautiful fish at a great price :) (as is everything i listed :P )

Dan

Cameron
04-09-2010, 06:29 AM
if I had a larger tank I would be all over that sailfin he is gorgeous....all the fish are awesome people.

untamed
04-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Sorry...no fish for me... but I'll add that your blonde Naso is clearly a male and will get spectacular streamers if he doesn't have them already.

Free bump for a good N. elegans!

Mr Jones
04-09-2010, 07:54 PM
PM'd for the coralife 250 calcium reactor

Lance
04-09-2010, 09:54 PM
I saw these fish a couple of weeks ago and all were fat and healthy. Good deal people. Go get 'em.

Aquatic Addictions
04-10-2010, 12:21 AM
all PM's replied to

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
04-10-2010, 11:33 PM
All fish will be gone tommorrow so live rock and ceramics are capable of going.

Still have the other listed items for sale. If there is something that catches your eye or need feel free to make a REASONABLE offer and it will be considered for review.

Dan

Madreefer
04-10-2010, 11:56 PM
all PM's replied to

Dan

Thats not true. Myself and the other guy you ripped off on the chiller have been sending you pm's and you have not done anything about them. Maybe it's time you started doing whats right. Nobody can trust a crook. Everyone beware. This guy sold me a used peice of garbage that he claimed was top notch and said it was completely covered for warranty. Well it was a proto type that was not supposed to be sold at all.

Chaloupa
04-11-2010, 01:21 AM
All fish will be gone tommorrow Dan

HERE FISHY FISHY FISHY!!!!!:biggrin:

Aquatic Addictions
04-11-2010, 02:10 AM
Thats not true. Myself and the other guy you ripped off on the chiller have been sending you pm's and you have not done anything about them. Maybe it's time you started doing whats right. Nobody can trust a crook. Everyone beware. This guy sold me a used peice of garbage that he claimed was top notch and said it was completely covered for warranty. Well it was a proto type that was not supposed to be sold at all.

Ok here we go. Really nice post there Bill considering all that was done for you and the deals you got. But lets stay on subject here with this "garbage" R.O. unit you are complaining about. You were told it was the same design as the vertex were going to be and got a deal on it at 150 bucks (I went back and looked at sales on our computer) I have told you several times the issue you were having was not extremely important but as I said in the last PM I would try and get you a new head unit. I HAVE replied to your Pm's so that is a blatant lie. You were fully aware of the system when you bought it that it was not "exactly" what was coming out but all the same features. As for the Chiller issue with your" friend" I have been trying to get the damn supplier to cough up the piece needed. How dare you call me a crook after all the "steals" on items you recieved from us with no argument to make you happy. It wasnt us saying "hey can we give you a deal on EVERYTHING you buy?" But yet we did... I did everything I could to make you happy after your dealing with two other stores and you were...until we GO OUT OF BUSINESS and you want to try and do this? I am trying to fix what I can for people even though I dont need to and could have walked away however I am not likek that. I have a life that I have to lead whilst I also try and get you the help you need on MY OWN TIME...... UNBELIEVABLE..... but you take care... I still have your address and as soon as I can make time to get the useless part you need I will send it to you.

Dan

Madreefer
04-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Ok here we go. Really nice post there Bill considering all that was done for you and the deals you got. But lets stay on subject here with this "garbage" R.O. unit you are complaining about. You were told it was the same design as the vertex were going to be and got a deal on it at 150 bucks (I went back and looked at sales on our computer) I have told you several times the issue you were having was not extremely important but as I said in the last PM I would try and get you a new head unit. I HAVE replied to your Pm's so that is a blatant lie. You were fully aware of the system when you bought it that it was not "exactly" what was coming out but all the same features. As for the Chiller issue with your" friend" I have been trying to get the damn supplier to cough up the piece needed. How dare you call me a crook after all the "steals" on items you recieved from us with no argument to make you happy. It wasnt us saying "hey can we give you a deal on EVERYTHING you buy?" But yet we did... I did everything I could to make you happy after your dealing with two other stores and you were...until we GO OUT OF BUSINESS and you want to try and do this? I am trying to fix what I can for people even though I dont need to and could have walked away however I am not likek that. I have a life that I have to lead whilst I also try and get you the help you need on MY OWN TIME...... UNBELIEVABLE..... but you take care... I still have your address and as soon as I can make time to get the useless part you need I will send it to you.

Dan

Well Dan I was a very happy and loyal customer and I appreciated the deals I got. First off I paid you $500 with full warranty for the unit so thats a lie. You said it was the best on the market and I could have it before the Jan release date as it was Dec. As for not being exactly the same well that is the truth. I emailed the manufacturer and proline with pics and they both said "thats not our RO unit and NO WARRANTY". I was not surprised as the labels are attached with scotch tape. I guess it's my fault for doing business over the telephone when you actually trust the person on the other line. What ****ed me off is when I read a posting of yours stating how happy you are with the same unit that I am "supposed" to have. While mine has not been up to standards. As for the crook comment, well I'll take that back as I said I enjoyed doing other deals with you and Nikki. Maybe it was your supplier who lied but either way, you should'nt have sent it out like that and I figured that you should have fixed the situation.

Aquatic Addictions
04-11-2010, 03:41 PM
Well Dan I was a very happy and loyal customer and I appreciated the deals I got. First off I paid you $500 with full warranty for the unit so thats a lie. You said it was the best on the market and I could have it before the Jan release date as it was Dec. As for not being exactly the same well that is the truth. I emailed the manufacturer and proline with pics and they both said "thats not our RO unit and NO WARRANTY". I was not surprised as the labels are attached with scotch tape. I guess it's my fault for doing business over the telephone when you actually trust the person on the other line. What ****ed me off is when I read a posting of yours stating how happy you are with the same unit that I am "supposed" to have. While mine has not been up to standards. As for the crook comment, well I'll take that back as I said I enjoyed doing other deals with you and Nikki. Maybe it was your supplier who lied but either way, you should'nt have sent it out like that and I figured that you should have fixed the situation.

Bill,

I can guarantee you never paid 500 for the unit. Your bill that day was more as it was not the only piece of equipment you bought along with some livestock. The unit you recieved is what the Vertex were based on and almost identical. The labels were on that way to show where they were going to be placed when in production. The only thing you have discussed with me as "up to standards" is your display shows 50PPM all the time..nothing else meaning the unit is still functioning how it should and creating R.O water for you in the capacity it should. I also remember giving you another membrane at no charge to see if that would help the display and reset it. When that didnt work as I have said many times I will get you a new display unit. The only thing that display unit is doing wrong is telling you it is 50PPM when we both know its not due to having a new membrane. Why this same discussion has moved onto my post rather than in Pm's is beyond me but I guess you feel you had to make something public for this to be fixed? I have already told you I work all week and my supplier is not open before or after I am off work. I have been trying to get an associate to get there but they have had their own issues. Patience is a virtue and unless the unit is not making water as I told you it would then maybe we could have some.

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
04-11-2010, 03:44 PM
items edited and still lots for sale. I have a ton of freshwater and saltwater products (media bags , nets, etc etc. additives) So if you are coming by for something listed in first post and their may be something else you need please dont hesitate to ask.

**disclaimer**

Items are MARKED NEW if new and no marking if they are used products

Chaloupa
04-12-2010, 03:50 AM
Fish arrived....:( PM sent......

BCBigWolf & Pack
04-12-2010, 05:31 AM
PM sent

Chaloupa
04-14-2010, 05:40 AM
Hey Dan,

not sure if you are away...but I sent you a message regarding the fish received Sunday..please get back to me! Thanks

Aquatic Addictions
04-15-2010, 01:24 AM
Hey Dan,

not sure if you are away...but I sent you a message regarding the fish received Sunday..please get back to me! Thanks

replied :)

Aquatic Addictions
04-15-2010, 01:29 AM
K i need to get all this stuff out and more but have no time to list all except what I have already. I have small kits....etc etc...if some one wants to take all my bagged fluval and aquaclear and additives and stuff (all in bags) I will let it all go for 500 bucks.

The 120G full system I will let go for $500 bucks!!!!
I will include all the rock and ceramics for $650. ( also will throw in a couple new t-5 bulbs)

if there is something you are interested in thas listed feel free to give me an offer and I will take all into consideration.

I also have a zeovit (actual) reactor for sale....200 bucks

Dan

Cameron
04-15-2010, 02:08 PM
any 39w t5 bulbs?

Aquatic Addictions
04-16-2010, 01:25 AM
I have

-6- 39W 10K T-5's
-4 -39W Actinic T-5's

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
04-17-2010, 03:35 AM
bump

Lots left. All has to go

johnyens
04-17-2010, 07:28 PM
I left you a PM 2 days ago about Live Rock. Never heard anything. Would like to get some today. Is it for sale? Please let me know.
Thanks!

Aquatic Addictions
04-17-2010, 08:36 PM
yes live rock is available. Sorry. My daughter had some issues and was in the hospital so I havent been available. What time could you come by? You also would b=need to bring bucket(s)

Dan

johnyens
04-17-2010, 09:15 PM
Ok sorry to hear about your daughter!

Do you have 60lb worth? I would like to come by this afternoon. Please call me so I can get your address. I will send you a PM with my cell number. Thanks again!

Aquatic Addictions
04-18-2010, 02:53 PM
Tank and items need to go.

Tank can go for 400 if someone takes it this week.

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
04-24-2010, 04:47 PM
items edited..stuff needs to go

-120G RR 4x2x2 Tank, Custom stand and canopy,Sump with viewable Refugium (perfect to have the seahorses down below :) ) Dart pump, Deltec Modded skimmer,lighting over refuge and 2 t-5s above tank. It also has a matching extra stand to put all the equipment beside the tank. $500. (also included are the heaters, thermometer and a few odds and ends I have for supplements that i used)

-Hammerhead Gold (hardly used) $200
- 1 pieces reef ceramics $30 (one wall piece)
- coralife calcium reactor 250 model...$50
- still have 30G breeder tanks $40ea. ( all drilled) and some sumps including 75G sump($100 and can drill it)
- Also have 22x30x18 tanks (need resilicone) eurobraced $ 75ea.
- Tunze nanostream rocks $40 and stream rocks $60 NEW ***1 nanorock sold*** (shipped april 27th)
- Tunze 7091 Single controller $50 NEW***pending***
- Tunze 7092.34 Y- Adapter $25 NEW***pending***
- Tunze 6200.50 Magnet holder ( the big one) $40 NEW***pending***
- 150W HQI coralife 20K bulb new $30
- 250W HQI DE aquaconnect bulb new $60**SOLD*** (shipping Monday)
- 2 x 96W 33in Straight pin Power compacts (2 10K and 2 actinic) $25 per bulb (saves 30 bucks a bulb !!) also have other wattages and sizes available as well.

Dan

Ps. I will do my best to be prompt with replies. If box is full please try again.

Aquatic Addictions
04-24-2010, 08:18 PM
PM's replied to

Keith K
04-26-2010, 05:39 AM
Pm sent

BC Mosaic
04-26-2010, 06:00 AM
I'll take the "250W HQI DE aquaconnect bulb new $60".

Cheers

gobytron
04-26-2010, 04:36 PM
Any pics of the tank...
viewable fuge and general set up?

Thank you.

Aquatic Addictions
04-27-2010, 12:38 AM
Pm sent

replied

Aquatic Addictions
04-27-2010, 12:38 AM
I'll take the "250W HQI DE aquaconnect bulb new $60".

Cheers

done. Just let me know when you can be here :)

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
04-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Any pics of the tank...
viewable fuge and general set up?

Thank you.

Yes I have pics of the tank.. :)

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/IMG_7413.jpg
Havent cleaned it yet since fish have been gone just circulating water.The front has been wiped down after taking the rock out so no water drips :)

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/IMG_7418.jpg

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/IMG_7414.jpg

And the side stand

http://i486.photobucket.com/albums/rr227/AquaticAddictions/IMG_7412.jpg

There you are. I have several people asking so this was just WAY easier :)

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
04-27-2010, 11:26 PM
bump..

and my little girls mess(shes three) is all cleaned up to...jeez how embarrassing....didnt even notice it in the photo just took some quick ones...:redface:

Aquatic Addictions
04-28-2010, 10:55 PM
everyone who has Pm'd has a response. Please get back to me asap

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
05-01-2010, 01:21 AM
bump.

Tank needs to go....as does everything else :P

Aquatic Addictions
05-01-2010, 03:52 AM
edits done page 6

chris121277
05-01-2010, 03:27 PM
do you have any 36" light fixtures?

Aquatic Addictions
05-01-2010, 03:30 PM
I think the only 36" fixture I might have is a dual t-5.....I will take a look and get back to you.

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
05-02-2010, 02:49 PM
bump

Items shipping on Monday for those that are bought.

(also the only fixture I have chris121277 is the dual coralife t-5 light sorry)

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
05-02-2010, 02:55 PM
items edited..stuff needs to go

-Hammerhead Gold (hardly used) $200!!!
- coralife calcium reactor 250 model...$50
- Also have 22x30x18 tanks (need resilicone) eurobraced $ 60ea.
- Tunze nanostream rocks $40 and stream rocks $60 NEW ***1 nanorock sold*** (shipped april 27th)
- Tunze 7091 Single controller $50 NEW***pending***
- Tunze 7092.34 Y- Adapter $25 NEW***pending***
- Tunze 6200.50 Magnet holder ( the big one) $40 NEW***pending***
- 150W HQI coralife 20K bulb new $30
- 2 x 96W 33in Straight pin Power compacts (2 10K and 2 actinic) $25 per bulb (saves 30 bucks a bulb !!) also have other wattages and sizes available as well.

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
05-22-2010, 05:14 PM
sold items removed...still lots left

Chaloupa
05-28-2010, 04:35 AM
PM sent re; fish

Aquatic Addictions
05-31-2010, 06:40 PM
PM's replied to.

Well I have to sell the big tank....

72L x 24W x 33.5H Tank
48L x 18W x 20.5H Sump (2 baffles and drilled)
also have a 40G breeder drilled that was used for refugium on the system.

This is the same tank that everyone saw as our display tank in store.

750 for all

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
05-31-2010, 10:47 PM
includes the stand as well. Its gotta go..time to start making the nursery.

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
06-02-2010, 12:45 AM
bump...gots to go...not long to work on the nursery....baby wont wait :)

Aquatic Addictions
06-03-2010, 02:50 AM
ttt

I need this gone :) 650

Dan

Aquatic Addictions
06-03-2010, 04:29 PM
OK well drywall is here.... Someone can get this tank and all for 500 this weekend. No time left....if ti doesnt sell ill just smash it all.

Dan

VFX
06-03-2010, 07:14 PM
OK well drywall is here.... Someone can get this tank and all for 500 this weekend. No time left....if ti doesnt sell ill just smash it all.

Dan

Hey Dan,
I'll take it for $500 if you can get it to my house.
Give me a call,
V.

Chaloupa
08-30-2010, 03:35 PM
PM sent regarding fish....still

whatcaneyedo
08-30-2010, 11:35 PM
Anything left?

cyber_ecco
08-31-2010, 07:17 AM
what fishes are still available?

Chaloupa
08-31-2010, 03:18 PM
what fishes are still available?

All the fish were sold...to me...that's why I'm still trying to contact Dan...there were some serious issues with the fish...

Leah
08-31-2010, 04:55 PM
All the fish were sold...to me...that's why I'm still trying to contact Dan...there were some serious issues with the fish...

Oh no! :sad: That is terrible, but not surprising.