PDA

View Full Version : ft fw turtel edmonton

zuzes20011
03-16-2010, 10:17 PM
hi guys looking to trade my fw turtel for some coral or some fish i spend to much time with salt water tank and not much time with franklen my turtel hes the size of a dinner plate

fragman101
03-17-2010, 03:39 AM
hi please give me acall wednesday i would like to know more about your turtle thankx

lastlight
03-17-2010, 04:42 AM
I don't want to hijack this thread Kal but if you're ok with just a TURTLE HEAD perhaps I can help you out. Is there a number I can reach you at?

slough shark
03-17-2010, 02:44 PM
I don't want to hijack this thread Kal but if you're ok with just a TURTLE HEAD perhaps I can help you out. Is there a number I can reach you at?

I'm really interested in this statement.
For the past couple of months, Fragman101 has been replying to just about everything regardless of where it is. However, it's always a call me reply and Ill come pick it up. Has anyone done business with this guy before?
Kal, I'm not questioning your integrity by any means just a little curious is all.
Maybe you're setting up a new system or something and I'm blowing this right out of the water.

Sorry for the continued hijack,
Free Bump
derek

foreveringlass
03-17-2010, 02:51 PM
hi guys looking to trade my fw turtel for some coral or some fish i spend to much time with salt water tank and not much time with franklen my turtel hes the size of a dinner plate

Do you have pictures? How much are you willing to part with franklin for?

riceboy
03-17-2010, 03:58 PM
hmmmmm.......

garlic -check
salt -check
soy sauce -check
pepper - check
cilantro - check
onion - check
plate size turtle- uncheck

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
free bump for you lol

lastlight
03-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Lol. Yeah I find that funny as well.

Another bump for the turtle. I kept red-eared sliders for many years and would be all over this if I had the time to care for it.

I'm really interested in this statement.
For the past couple of months, Fragman101 has been replying to just about everything regardless of where it is. However, it's always a call me reply and Ill come pick it up. Has anyone done business with this guy before?
Kal, I'm not questioning your integrity by any means just a little curious is all.
Maybe you're setting up a new system or something and I'm blowing this right out of the water.

Sorry for the continued hijack,
Free Bump
derek

kien
03-17-2010, 05:03 PM
You guys could try calling Kal and asking him? :)

Zuzes, is it just the turtle you want to trade? Will you be providing any turtle stuff to go along with him? Turtle food, tank, etc? How big are your dinner plates? Do you know how old he is?

zuzes20011
03-17-2010, 05:55 PM
hi guys well as for FRAGMAN i dont no what hes been doing on outher threds but i do no that he did give me some xenia and gsp for free hes not a bad guy people just get busy and forget what there doing the turtel is a yellow bellied slider shes 18 i think shes a she not sure i can not sell her witch is why im looking for a good trade as it is elgal to sell them in this contry she dos have a home dont no if it will go with her or not its a old 110 gallon thank that broke so i put in a new peace of glass cross ways and shurnk the tank down to about a 90 gallon i was going to drill hols on the peace of glass i put in to use her canaster filter on the side of the tank thats broken her shel is 9.5 long and 9.5 inch wide theres nothing in the tank but water and sand as she likes to swimm and anything i put in the tank she purchs her self up on and cant get down lol

Ross
03-17-2010, 07:33 PM
What have you been feeding the turtle over its life?
Have you been feeding it raw meat, live fish or turtle food?

hi guys well as for FRAGMAN i dont no what hes been doing on outher threds but i do no that he did give me some xenia and gsp for free hes not a bad guy people just get busy and forget what there doing the turtel is a yellow bellied slider shes 18 i think shes a she not sure i can not sell her witch is why im looking for a good trade as it is elgal to sell them in this contry she dos have a home dont no if it will go with her or not its a old 110 gallon thank that broke so i put in a new peace of glass cross ways and shurnk the tank down to about a 90 gallon i was going to drill hols on the peace of glass i put in to use her canaster filter on the side of the tank thats broken her shel is 9.5 long and 9.5 inch wide theres nothing in the tank but water and sand as she likes to swimm and anything i put in the tank she purchs her self up on and cant get down lol

zuzes20011
03-17-2010, 07:37 PM
turtel food

slough shark
03-17-2010, 08:00 PM
hes not a bad guy people just get busy and forget what there doing

I'm a farily busy guy and understand what I'm doing.:biggrin: Not sure I understand.

Nobody ever called this guy out, I think that most (me) are just a little curious with his/ her agenda.

fragman101
03-17-2010, 10:14 PM
This is Kal. As some have mentioned if there is any concern, you can call me. My number is posted all over canreef. I am just a fish guy,always looking to upgrade my tanks and make them better or different. What is the concern?

Dolf
03-18-2010, 06:22 AM
I’ll take a shot at this. Please do not think that I am trying to pick a fight, just wanting to point out what I think SS meant (because I have found myself wondering on a few occasions what was happening.) Most of us will just post “PM’d” in the thread itself and send a PM where as you seem to conduct most of the business in public from what you are interested in to the best time to call. There is nothing wrong with that, it just makes people like me wonder why none of the deals worked out when they see you respond to somewhere around 25 or 30 threads about skimmers that you were interested in (and it makes me wonder if you ever did find one after all of that...) Also, when I see somebody who is interested in an item that has good pictures, a great description, a price and the location and then the item is bumped and back for sale the next day I usually wonder why (realizing that the seller may not have even bothered to call you.)

Again, there is nothing necessarily wrong with conducting your business on the board and stating exactly what you are interested in, but you can not be too surprised when somebody asks if you have bought anything after posting well over 150 comments that you are interested in various livestock, setups, reactors, skimmers and tanks ranging from 5 gal to 230 and located in Calgary and Edmonton out to Vancouver. I suppose that I have been wondering if, after all of the posting activity, you have found anything that caught your attention and held it. Yes, people could call to ask (as you mentioned, it is not hard to find you or your contact information) but by asking publically it may satisfy the curiosity of a few people who may be wondering what is up with the high number of posts expressing interest in items for sale and finding those items remaining for sale.

After all of that, the explanation that you are a fish guy interested in changing your tanks around is something that I suspect that most of us understand- you just go about things a little different than most others here. If I tell somebody that I will take something I do, I just use the PM feature to enquire when I am interested in something but want more info or I am wavering. (I suspect that it helps to keep your PM box cleaned out by using the phone for what you are interested in.)

Yes, it is getting off topic from selling turtles, and I did contribute- but what the heck, it is another free bump. I would love to keep a few turtles, but I just do not think that I can find the time for them. I suppose that I could put them on a leash, stake them to the shore and let them go for a swim while I am out on the jet ski this summer... Cue music "born free" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISWOrI0WaLs

slough shark
03-18-2010, 02:30 PM
I’ll take a shot at this. Please do not think that I am trying to pick a fight, just wanting to point out what I think SS meant (because I have found myself wondering on a few occasions what was happening.) Most of us will just post “PM’d” in the thread itself and send a PM where as you seem to conduct most of the business in public from what you are interested in to the best time to call. There is nothing wrong with that, it just makes people like me wonder why none of the deals worked out when they see you respond to somewhere around 25 or 30 threads about skimmers that you were interested in (and it makes me wonder if you ever did find one after all of that...) Also, when I see somebody who is interested in an item that has good pictures, a great description, a price and the location and then the item is bumped and back for sale the next day I usually wonder why (realizing that the seller may not have even bothered to call you.)

Again, there is nothing necessarily wrong with conducting your business on the board and stating exactly what you are interested in, but you can not be too surprised when somebody asks if you have bought anything after posting well over 150 comments that you are interested in various livestock, setups, reactors, skimmers and tanks ranging from 5 gal to 230 and located in Calgary and Edmonton out to Vancouver. I suppose that I have been wondering if, after all of the posting activity, you have found anything that caught your attention and held it. Yes, people could call to ask (as you mentioned, it is not hard to find you or your contact information) but by asking publically it may satisfy the curiosity of a few people who may be wondering what is up with the high number of posts expressing interest in items for sale and finding those items remaining for sale.

After all of that, the explanation that you are a fish guy interested in changing your tanks around is something that I suspect that most of us understand- you just go about things a little different than most others here. If I tell somebody that I will take something I do, I just use the PM feature to enquire when I am interested in something but want more info or I am wavering. (I suspect that it helps to keep your PM box cleaned out by using the phone for what you are interested in.)

Yes, it is getting off topic from selling turtles, and I did contribute- but what the heck, it is another free bump. I would love to keep a few turtles, but I just do not think that I can find the time for them. I suppose that I could put them on a leash, stake them to the shore and let them go for a swim while I am out on the jet ski this summer... Cue music "born free" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISWOrI0WaLs

+1
This is all I was getting at. Dolf, you said it so well.
derek

zuzes20011
03-18-2010, 03:50 PM
bump

zuzes20011
03-18-2010, 03:56 PM
and slough shark i am 22 years old and hiv+ i live a very busy life and my mind slips every couple weeks i have to go back and see who i have emailed for what just so i dont forget so people do tend to forget things or they cheak there emails but only have a second to do so and they get and email and say ill email them back later and then forget you cant tell me we have not all done that at one time or a nother

slough shark
03-18-2010, 04:59 PM
and slough shark i am 22 years old and hiv+ i live a very busy life and my mind slips every couple weeks i have to go back and see who i have emailed for what just so i dont forget so people do tend to forget things or they cheak there emails but only have a second to do so and they get and email and say ill email them back later and then forget you cant tell me we have not all done that at one time or a nother

Well since you put it like that…………
I will gracefully bow out.
At least this thread has remained at the top of the “Livestock” forum for you. Any exposure is good exposure.
Best of luck with the Turtle sale.
Derek

zuzes20011
03-19-2010, 05:16 AM
i gess that came accross a littel rude sorry guys i was in a car accident and have been a littel shaken up once agen sorry

fishoholic
03-20-2010, 06:04 AM
FYI as far as I'm aware Kal is starting up a saltwater business and I'm guessing that his responses to everything is just to get his number out there so people will call him and perhaps he can then sell some of his stuff to whoever calls.

I don't know for sure, but as far as I'm aware that's why Kal aka fragman101 has been posting on so many threads. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.