PDA

View Full Version : South Edmonton: Sea Hare up for Grabs

Fellow
03-16-2010, 05:59 PM
So I switched to RO water and got a new skimmer and added a few turbos and a sea hare and my tank is slowly turning around.

However the Sea hare has eaten himself out of a home. If anyone would like to grab him for hair algae control let me know (PM).

You will have to come pick him up from my house preferably in the early evening (not tonight though) when he comes out of hiding. If there are no takers I will see about donating it to one of the LFS's

naesco
03-16-2010, 08:00 PM
So I switched to RO water and got a new skimmer and added a few turbos and a sea hare and my tank is slowly turning around.

However the Sea hare has eaten himself out of a home. If anyone would like to grab him for hair algae control let me know (PM).

You will have to come pick him up from my house preferably in the early evening (not tonight though) when he comes out of hiding. If there are no takers I will see about donating it to one of the LFS's

Your a great fellow by offering to loan to sea hare to another reefer. Untel someone picks her up you can feed her nori or spiruina discs or pellets.

shotzee
03-16-2010, 10:45 PM
I have been having a bit of an issue with hair algae. I don't know if I can keep enough growing to sustain him/her though.

Bob
03-16-2010, 11:25 PM
I would be interested...let me know how much

Chase31
03-16-2010, 11:47 PM
I have been having a bit of an issue with hair algae. I don't know if I can keep enough growing to sustain him/her though.

do like fellow, keep him till the problems gone then let him move on

shotzee
03-29-2010, 05:50 AM
Is he gone to another home now? I might want to keep track of him in case he is necessary.

Fellow
03-29-2010, 06:17 PM
His new home is pending, he refuses to eat the Nori I target feed so I need to find him a new home. I will update if this move falls through.