PDA

View Full Version : do you have?

bvlester
03-15-2010, 03:27 AM
Is there anyone that has any bio balls around Kamloops?

I am wanting to add some a a ESS skimmer says it should have 10 only has 8 so missing a couple kids you know, or just didn't get them with the unit wanting to get this going for my kids 50 bow from tank I thinkthe blue one are the right size.

Bill

banditpowdercoat
03-15-2010, 03:34 AM
I have like 300 at home LOL. I'f you havn't found any by when I get home Wed, let me know and I'll chuck a couple in the mail

bvlester
03-15-2010, 05:38 AM
sounds good to me I bought that sump and sump buddy off TGP Guy.The sump is a bit long for my stand so I maybe doing a bit of cutting and modifying of my stand place a 2x4 on the outside and cut the inside of the 4x4 I know this would happen. I do like the design for the water flow. just have to fu=igure out how hew was going to feed the fuge and get it back into the flow of the sump itself. I am going to make a couple of changes to my tanks drain pipe for this sump I will T it to feed the fuge and sump but I am going to have to figure out wheather I want it to empy in to the sump before the skimmer or after. Not sure on that yet..

Bill

banditpowdercoat
03-15-2010, 02:08 PM
Bill, you got a PM.

It is better, in my belief, to empty Fuge after skimmer. that way, all the goodness from the fuge, goes to the tank, not skimmed back out.

sick lid
03-16-2010, 12:28 AM
I've got some as well here in kamloops

bvlester
03-16-2010, 01:59 AM
I'll take a couple from Sick Lid and that will save Dan a couple bucks and thank you to both of you.

Bill