PDA

View Full Version : 120 g new tank room divider

Leah
03-06-2010, 12:04 AM
I have finally found a tank to replace my 72 gal bow. The tank is 48 x 24 x 24 and it will eventually have a sump. But that will be decided later on as to how big I can go. And if I can figure it out as well.:lol:

The tank will be arriving next Friday...Thanks Bill... for all your help in all this.:biggrin: The many trips to take pictures and check over the tank for me. I appreciate all the extra effort you have put forth on this for me.

Bill will be delivering the tank to me from Kamloops.
Should be a crazy few day's as I remove everything from my 72 and temporarily re home everything in preparation... should be interesting.:twised:

Fragzilla
03-06-2010, 12:47 AM
Good Luck to ya!

So a week today you will be in the process of what I am doing today!

Look forward to watching your build.

fishytime
03-06-2010, 01:16 AM
Finally......muah ah ah:twised:

Leah
03-06-2010, 02:23 AM
No pay back's Doug:wink: Did I mention how much I have missed you.:redface:

Leah
03-06-2010, 02:25 AM
Good Luck to ya!

So a week today you will be in the process of what I am doing today!

Look forward to watching your build.

Letting you test the water before I begin:wink:...I will need all the details before I
start mine.:redface:

Hope it is going well.:mrgreen:

banditpowdercoat
03-06-2010, 02:49 AM
COOL Leah!!! Is it drilled allready, or are you having it drilled? I know this guy that's got lots of experience drilling glass :P Your going to figure out the sump BEFORE you fill it up, right :D

Leah
03-06-2010, 02:59 AM
Dan,

Yes I am actually going to fill it first. I do not have much choice in the matter as it is going where the 72 sits. So unless you can sneak away from work and come give me the help I so desperately need.:wink: I will be doing this alone and have no other ideas.:sad: It will be a miracle just doing the transfer. And oh my god that will be a lot of water.:lol:

banditpowdercoat
03-06-2010, 03:15 AM
Does the tank come with inhabitants, or is it empty? If empty, could set it up dry off to the side, and get all the stuff done, then when it's all ready, move over and do the big swap. That's basically what I did with the 150g. Was about 3 months, tough not getting fish in right away, but well worth it in the long run.

Is it a Eurobraced tank? Or, does it come with an overflow allready?

Leah
03-06-2010, 03:24 AM
The tank is empty. You ask all the "important guy stuff":redface: remember it is me you are talking to.

The tank has an overflow and that is about all I know.:wink: It will be an adventure. :twised: Yes, I will freely admit it I am in over my head.:sad:
But nothing ventured nothing gained, right!:surprise: You may be getting PM'D
to death.

Carmen
03-06-2010, 03:41 AM
Extremely Excited for you Leah! Don't worry about all that plumbing and stuff! There's plenty of us on here to help you through! We just need pictures (ask me and I'll talk ya through it)!!!!! So we all know what we are working with!!! pm me if you need help with anything ok Leah!:wink::biggrin:

fishytime
03-06-2010, 03:42 AM
feel free to pm me too Leah:wink:

banditpowdercoat
03-06-2010, 03:47 AM
PM away :D and take pics

mseepman
03-06-2010, 05:03 AM
Leah, you know you can PM me too if I can help at all. Given that multiple tanks is kinda your thing:lol:...I'd be surprised if you didn't just set that 72 back up again.

Have you taken any of the other tanks down since I last visited you?

bvlester
03-06-2010, 05:21 AM
Leah while I am dropping the tank off I maybe able to setup a temp sump so get a pump just in case. and have a bunch of water ready to put in before hand once it is started there is no turning back We will have to conect the plumbing anyways so you don't have water on your floor. I'll find out what size plumbing it has again memory is going with not working and all. So here it is I am leaving in the am after I get up some time will call once I get to Kelowna. Mark did say all plumbing is hidden so things are looking up a bit on this one. I have to check that corner overflow how many holes are drilled 2 or 3 I hope 3 then you have a drain and a emergincy drain and a return. I'll also check on ball velves for you, see if there is any in the plumbing package, there is alot in the bag. I want to go by there anyways and see what else was in the bags that were still floating when I was there.

Bill

Leah
03-06-2010, 12:14 PM
Wow,

Thanks you guy's and Carmen so much. You are all so amazing and encouraging with all your support. I may stand a chance at pulling it off with your guy's and Carmen's help. Carmen, if your rings constantly... it is me :biggrin:....going to go garbage can shopping today :mrgreen:...Woo Hoo! Fun stuff.:wink:

I am getting excited now. :wink: I have sorta gotten over the initial shock of what have I gotten myself into...but sure it is temporary once I see the tank.:lol: Learning why this is a guy's thing mostly. :redface:

Msseepman :redface: He he! No Mark they are all still running. :wink: But I will be selling my 72 soon. :sad: Hey, Mark next Saturday would be a great day to come visit me. :wink:... I have stuff for you still. :lol:

Bill, maybe let me know then WHAT all I will need, as I have the water thing under control :lol: but as for anything else well kinda stuck on that part. I can try and sort it all out before you get here.

Leah
03-06-2010, 12:29 PM
Anyone want to BRAVE a visit over the weekend. :lol: Should be pretty fish'y around here...if nothing else it should be entertaining to watch. :wink:

I can have beer, wine what ever it takes. :biggrin: Lots of take out... I imagine. :redface: I even have lots of extra beds if need be.

banditpowdercoat
03-06-2010, 01:15 PM
Your gona love it Leah, Settin up the tanks is the funnest part., Well except for aquascaping LOL

Leah
03-06-2010, 01:49 PM
Your gona love it Leah, Settin up the tanks is the funnest part., Well except for aquascaping LOL

Ah ya!..:biggrin: Dan

I am sure I will love it...if I live through it. :redface: I am sure my Dr. may have something to say if she new I was doing this at the moment. :twised: Thinking it may be a big no no.

Aqua scaping and I... hmm, we'll see what I come up with, hey! :lol:

Leah
03-06-2010, 01:57 PM
Leah while I am dropping the tank off I maybe able to setup a temp sump so get a pump just in case. and have a bunch of water ready to put in before hand once it is started there is no turning back We will have to conect the plumbing anyways so you don't have water on your floor. I'll find out what size plumbing it has again memory is going with not working and all. So here it is I am leaving in the am after I get up some time will call once I get to Kelowna. Mark did say all plumbing is hidden so things are looking up a bit on this one. I have to check that corner overflow how many holes are drilled 2 or 3 I hope 3 then you have a drain and a emergincy drain and a return. I'll also check on ball velves for you, see if there is any in the plumbing package, there is alot in the bag. I want to go by there anyways and see what else was in the bags that were still floating when I was there.

Bill

Bill,

THANK YOU! :biggrin:

This would not probably have happened with out all your help!!!! :humble:

H2o2
03-06-2010, 02:36 PM
What I did was when I put my 180 in the spot of my 75 was get 2 2x4s and 2 hydraulic jacks and blocks and a 4 wheel dolly (needs 2 people ) drain sump right out and tank right down except enough water for fish 2 swim.Put the 2x4 under edge of tank stand then jacks then blocks .2 people jack same time just enough for dolly put under lower move to where you want to and repeat and refill start up.Then you have all the time you need to plumb and and ready before big move.

Skimmerking
03-06-2010, 02:46 PM
Congrats Leah I know when i was there helping that we talked about you getting into a Drilled tank with a sump right on.. you will and wont turn back once having this. Remember once you go bigger that is it.

when are you getting a 180 or a240:mrgreen:

Leah
03-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Congrats Leah I know when i was there helping that we talked about you getting into a Drilled tank with a sump right on.. you will and wont turn back once having this. Remember once you go bigger that is it.

:biggrin: Thanks

when are you getting a 180 or a240:mrgreen:

I am pretty sure I will have all I can handle with this one.

Leah
03-06-2010, 03:53 PM
What I did was when I put my 180 in the spot of my 75 was get 2 2x4s and 2 hydraulic jacks and blocks and a 4 wheel dolly (needs 2 people ) drain sump right out and tank right down except enough water for fish 2 swim.Put the 2x4 under edge of tank stand then jacks then blocks .2 people jack same time just enough for dolly put under lower move to where you want to and repeat and refill start up.Then you have all the time you need to plumb and and ready before big move.

I do have magical powers :wink:...but thinking.... this may be a little difficult to pull off even for me and my unlimited witch craft. :biggrin: :redface:

kien
03-06-2010, 04:16 PM
Ooh! Can't wait to see some pictures!! Congrats on the new tank, it sounds like its going to be sexy!

Carmen
03-06-2010, 04:32 PM
Sounds like things are falling into place Leah! Glad Bill is able to help you abit with the plumbing! Oh Fun! Kinda makes me want to start another one....NOT!:lol: Kidding girl! You will love it! The thrill of a new build!:biggrin: Call me with anything okay!

Leah
03-06-2010, 04:37 PM
Ooh! Can't wait to see some pictures!! Congrats on the new tank, it sounds like its going to be sexy!

:lol:

Thanks Kien! :biggrin:

Not sure about that but setting it up could be sexy and very wet! :wink: Still need a camera man. :redface: :razz:

Leah
03-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Sounds like things are falling into place Leah! Glad Bill is able to help you abit with the plumbing! Oh Fun! Kinda makes me want to start another one....NOT!:lol: Kidding girl! You will love it! The thrill of a new build!:biggrin: Call me with anything okay!

I have a... kinda, sorta, plan worked out....but you know how that can go sometimes. :wink:... I am the best planner ever....so we will see if I can think of everything and not be to surprised last minute. :twised:

I think you need a weekend getaway. :biggrin:

Lance
03-06-2010, 04:59 PM
Good Luck with the move Leah! :biggrin:

kien
03-06-2010, 05:43 PM
:lol:

Thanks Kien! :biggrin:

Not sure about that but setting it up could be sexy and very wet! :wink: Still need a camera man. :redface: :razz:

Wet 'n sexy go really well together!!!! :-D

Leah
03-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Thanks, Lance! :biggrin:

Kien,

Wet n' sexy do go well together :wink:...

but try convincing a non reefer of that!....they just shake their heads. :surprise:

Its a good thing that we know how to have a good time. :redface:

Leah
03-10-2010, 12:50 PM
OMG!....:twised:... only 2 days!!!! left till the tank arrives. Been busy making water and more water...I can think of a couple of easier ways to do this!.... and the way I am doing it is not one of them. :wink: Keeping my fingers crossed that I have all my bases covered and that I don't do anything totally stupid.:redface:

Wow! Pretty hard to believe I will be tearing down my tank after so many years. :sad:
Didn't really think I would actually ever find something I could like better than my bow. :biggrin:

Leah
03-13-2010, 02:24 PM
:smilecol:....The tank has arrived. Thank-you Bill and Victoria for everything yesterday...as I said Bill, words cannot express how much I appreciated your call
last night, so very kind and sweet of you. :happy:

Leah

Leah
03-13-2010, 02:31 PM
I will have pictures up shortly so don't go away....just for Carmen. :wink:
Carmen you will have to wait till you get home to see them. Sorry girl. :sad:

Just waiting for the hired hand to get out of bed, so he can help put the tank on the stand. This is painful waiting, sheesh! these people that sleep all day. :twised: Will be filling the tank very soon. :biggrin:

kien
03-13-2010, 03:13 PM
:waiting: :lol:

Carmen
03-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Way to go girl! :wink:

banditpowdercoat
03-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Tick Tock Tick Tock :P

Leah
03-13-2010, 03:38 PM
:roll: :D Wow! feeling the pressure here guy's and girly. :wink:

kien
03-13-2010, 03:46 PM
:roll: :D Wow! feeling the pressure here guy's and girly. :wink:

less talk more pictures. :lol:

Leah
03-13-2010, 04:10 PM
Hey!, :nono: cheek out of you kien.

:juggle: doing my darnedest here, trust me I have the music cranked. In order to wake up the help. :wink:

Fragzilla
03-13-2010, 06:18 PM
Were there pictures on here?:wink:

banditpowdercoat
03-13-2010, 06:42 PM
less talk more pictures. :lol:

That implies there was at least 1 to start with :razz: hehehe

kien
03-13-2010, 06:45 PM
That implies there was at least 1 to start with :razz: hehehe

Oh snap!! :-)

I think she is ignoring us now.

Leah
03-13-2010, 07:21 PM
Were there pictures on here?:wink:

:wink2: My dears, have to use your imaginations. :dance:

Leah
03-13-2010, 07:26 PM
Geez, how come everyone accuses me of ignoring them on here? :wink: :twised:

Getting things together, so we can pump the water into the tank....holy slow here. :sad:

banditpowdercoat
03-13-2010, 07:28 PM
:wink2: My dears, have to use your imaginations. :dance:

Are you sure you want me to do that :twised:

Leah
03-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Are you sure you want me to do that :twised:

LMAO :wink: Umm! :redface: Everyone but you Dan. You are awful. :twised:

Whoa!, I think the plumber is here. :mrgreen:

Skimmerking
03-13-2010, 08:29 PM
what you got a plumber to do the tank,
you cant plumb your tank
you cant use the camera
OMG
are you sure you are not a fake reefer
:mrgreen:

bvlester
03-14-2010, 12:12 AM
Well now guys if she had the other tank down yesturday when we showed up she would have had water in there yesturday. so take it easy now guys give the girl some breathing room as she is prity much doing this on her own... And getting wet doing it to. remeber she likes getting wet>>>>>>>..
I had to buy some other stuff today from GTP Guy I just had to do it now broke again....Not quite but close this will get a sump on the 50 bow I got from the coast.

Leah how is it going you can call any time 250-573-4496.

Bill

Leah
03-14-2010, 12:25 AM
what you got a plumber to do the tank,
you cant plumb your tank
you cant use the camera
OMG
are you sure you are not a fake reefer
:mrgreen:

Mike for what it is worth, you are an a$$.

This is so not my style however, on Thursday evening my father passed away. :cry: They are done in California and today I found out that my mother is in the hospital as she has suffered a minor heart attack from all the stress.

So Mike perhaps if you have nothing nice to say do not say anything.

Skimmerking
03-14-2010, 12:26 AM
Well Im sorry to hear that Leah How was I to know that.:redface:

Skimmerking
03-14-2010, 12:28 AM
Well Im sorry to hear that Leah How was I to know that.:redface:

Wow that is really crappy to hear after Talking to him there in your living room ,we got along so good too. pretty cool dude too\

really sorry to hear Leah

fishytime
03-14-2010, 04:51 AM
So sorry Leah....you already know this but, My thoughts are with you...:sad:

Leah
03-14-2010, 05:02 AM
So sorry Leah....you already know this but, My thoughts are with you...:sad:

Thanks Doug,

:biggrin: I do know...and thanks for being there to cry on. :redface:

:smile: Been a crazy, zany, interesting week around here...one I will not soon forget, although I must say it would be nice. :sad:

bvlester
03-14-2010, 07:19 AM
Mike for what it is worth, you are an a$$.

This is so not my style however, on Thursday evening my father passed away. :cry: They are done in California and today I found out that my mother is in the hospital as she has suffered a minor heart attack from all the stress.

So Mike perhaps if you have nothing nice to say do not say anything.

Hay Leah I was going to say some thing earlier but decided that up to you to decide, I say good for you Girl you give them Hell and I mean it!!!.

I hope your mom gets well fast and then comes home and rests for awhile and you can take care of her now. My parents call it payback time. LOL...
If you need to talk or anything give me a call.

Bill

Leah
03-14-2010, 12:13 PM
Hay Leah I was going to say some thing earlier but decided that up to you to decide, I say good for you Girl you give them Hell and I mean it!!!.

I hope your mom gets well fast and then comes home and rests for awhile and you can take care of her now. My parents call it payback time. LOL...
If you need to talk or anything give me a call.

Bill

Bill,

You have already done so much for me. :redface: You are saint, I know that we shall be friends for a very long time. And the wonderful support you have given already, to not only myself, but to others as well. :mrgreen: You are what good friends are made of. And thank-you for the incredible offer, to come back help me out, very sweet.

Thank-you, for the positive encouragement and best wishes for my mom.
So hard that she is so far away at this time, and I can not really do anything to help her deal with what must be the most devastating time in her life. :cry: Our family has/is going through a devastating loss. Time will never erase what he has done for all his girls, my mom, my daughter and myself. And I never even got to say good-bye or to say how much, he is still needed. Payback is it exactly. :wink:

Carmen
03-14-2010, 03:06 PM
So sorry Leah. I hope your Mom is okay and home with you in no time! Please call me again anytime you need to talk okay. Hang in there.

Leah
03-14-2010, 03:30 PM
So sorry Leah. I hope your Mom is okay and home with you in no time! Please call me again anytime you need to talk okay. Hang in there.

Thanks Carmen,

:biggrin: Not sure what I would do with out both you and Doug. You guy's are the best. :wink: You know I will be calling you soon girl. :wink:

bvlester
03-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Bill,

You have already done so much for me. :redface: You are saint, I know that we shall be friends for a very long time. And the wonderful support you have given already, to not only myself, but to others as well. :mrgreen: You are what good friends are made of. And thank-you for the incredible offer, to come back help me out, very sweet.

Thank-you, for the positive encouragement and best wishes for my mom.
So hard that she is so far away at this time, and I can not really do anything to help her deal with what must be the most devastating time in her life. :cry: Our family has/is going through a devastating loss. Time will never erase what he has done for all his girls, my mom, my daughter and myself. And I never even got to say good-bye or to say how much, he is still needed. Payback is it exactly. :wink:

Hi Leah, You do get to say good by every time you think of him and in how you remember him this is how people honer the fallen with the good they have done. I can tell that you love your dad very much and you must keep him close to your heart this helps.. The payback is that you get to help look after your mom this will also help the both of you heal in the grieving process. As you sit and talk about random things over the coming years. Believe me my mom and I do this from time to time about my brother that passed in 97 and about my dad that has all-timers, it's good to remember the good times.

By the way you have many Friends on here that you can spill your guts out to in many ways. You are a very caring and carrying person your self and I know you would do what ever you could for others also.

As for why I am the way I am it's in my Genes I can't explain why I do what i do for others I just have to do it. I really don't care what it costs me to do it at the time I just have to I am compelled to do it. If you needed me to give you a hand and cry on my shoulder I would show up.. I will call again and see how you are doing in any case.

Remeber to think of all the good thing he has brought to your life and that he has lived a long and full life now is the time to help your mom pull through and get back on track with her life.

Bill

banditpowdercoat
03-15-2010, 01:35 AM
OMG, Leah, I am soo sorry. My deepest sympathy's

I mean WE, Reena sends her love too.

Lance
03-15-2010, 02:50 AM
I'm so very sorry to hear this Leah. My deepest sympathies.

Delphinus
03-15-2010, 03:42 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this too. :( Stay strong, we are all thinking of you.

Leah
03-15-2010, 11:44 AM
I would just like to say a huge thank-you to each of you separately, but it will be easier for me to here. I have received everyones PM's to, and thank-you for all the kindness and offers to help if and when it is needed. If I have not sent one back yet, :redface: I am sorry, I hope to very soon. It is sooo greatly appreciated. So hard to express how truly grateful I am to the very special friendships that have come from many Canreefer's. :wink: Pretty sure you all
know, I think you guy's are amazing and have helped make this so much easier already.

Dan, please tell Reena, thank-you! She is to good for you. :wink:

Jeff, OMG! I think I did it. :lol: You would laugh if you could see the huge mess I have. And have still not touched since Saturday. :redface:

Leah
03-15-2010, 12:12 PM
Thought I should update you guy's about the tank. :biggrin: We managed to get it filled and have moved everyone back in. It is not beautiful by any means, at this point.:twised: I just started to panic and wanted to get everyone back in as quickly as possible. I can not believe that it went so well, I did not lose anyone. Pretty much a miracle, as while trying to do all this, I spent basically the day back and forth on the phone as well. Pretty sure that someone was watching out for me. :biggrin:

My cousin came out to be with me for a few day's, and I am pretty sure he had no idea, that I would quickly put him to work on this. :lol: He is probably thinking of what excuse he can find to get out of here. :wink:

I will get pictures up today, but be warned it is not pretty.:redface: So not for the faint of heart. Hope to get the mess cleaned up and dive back in today and arrange the rock. And of course the first bucket I emptied back in had all the small rock in it. So then I ran out of room and all the larger stuff had to go on top. Opps!!! :twised: What a plan I had. :redface:

banditpowdercoat
03-15-2010, 01:53 PM
Sounds like it went pretty well then? Isn't it funny, how once you start, all of a sudden... Where did the time go LOL. I lost days building my tank :D

Leah
03-15-2010, 02:12 PM
Sounds like it went pretty well then? Isn't it funny, how once you start, all of a sudden... Where did the time go LOL. I lost days building my tank :D

I have been trying to make it look better. :twised: But geez! I have a crap load of rock, I don't understand, it is just the rock from the 72. And for some reason I think it has doubled or something. :surprise: Trying to make it look good but it is just not working, I guess it will eventually right. :neutral:

I have lost day's, all right. And a few nights. :wink:

fishytime
03-15-2010, 02:21 PM
I was just saying to you last week that I loved the Canreef community.....lots of great peeps here for sure.....

There's gonna be nothing left for me to help you with Girly.....:wink:

banditpowdercoat
03-15-2010, 02:28 PM
Ya Aquascaping. I STILL havn't goten my tank where I like it... Another teardown when I get home. I don;t know, are we ever really satisfied? And ya, the rock can look like alot sometimes, then , it can just disappear. I have over 200Lbs now in my 150, where did it all go???

I have been trying to make it look better. :twised: But geez! I have a crap load of rock, I don't understand, it is just the rock from the 72. And for some reason I think it has doubled or something. :surprise: Trying to make it look good but it is just not working, I guess it will eventually right. :neutral:

Leah
03-15-2010, 02:53 PM
I was just saying to you last week that I loved the Canreef community.....lots of great peeps here for sure.....

Doug,

Do you honestly think that is possible? :lol: :wink:

Carmen
03-15-2010, 04:56 PM

Work on it for abit then take some time away from it Leah. I find it best to do it over a few days that way you don't get too frustrated and you may come up with a "plan" for placement of certain rocks as you ponder it between aquascaping sessions! I had the same problem when I transferred...all of a sudden it looks like the rock doubled in quantity! :wink:

Wow! So...you are making a trip to Penticton Doug?

Lots of support here for sure Leah! Something I find that non-canreefers have a hard time understanding.

bvlester
03-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Well Leah wate till yu get ride of the 25g and add that rock. LOL I wouldlie to be able to help more only if you were in the same town. You are so easy go and a very nice person, any way you have to also come up with that sump plan. Then egtthat up and running you willnot go back, it dose take some of the work out of it all like topping off the tank. you get an ATO for that and a bucket that fits in the cabinet that is also anouthe reason why I think a 40g sump would be good size that leaves you will room for other stuff. I have a JBJ ATO witha onamental water feature pump pluged into it.

Bill

Skimmerking
03-15-2010, 11:02 PM
Leah are you going to run both deltec skimmers on this tank ,did you take down the 95 curve or just the 72 gal what about the others that you have the QT tank are you going to still run that ?

mseepman
03-21-2010, 06:00 PM
Well I had the pleasure of going to visit Leah's new tank yesterday and it's really looking great!

Thank you Leah for letting me enjoy all your tanks with you and for the rock. I will make sure you get the invite when my new tank is finally up.

Leah
03-21-2010, 08:37 PM
Hey Mark,

So nice to see you again. Seems like are visits just fly by...never long enough. :biggrin:
Hope the rock works out for your new tank. So excited to see it. :mrgreen:
Thanks for all the tips and tricks. Next time you get down, it will be amazing. :wink:

Leah
03-22-2010, 11:41 AM
Time for an update...left the tank for a week, as my Solar had a bit of a scrape on his face so decided that I shouldn't add to the stress for a while. But for the last two day's have been busy rearranging rock and adding a sand bed. Decided to not reuse my old sand as it had a Cyano out break, due to a rather extra large dose of Phyto Plankton...opps! :redface:

It will be so nice to get the sump going, so that I can get rid of all the junk in the tank. Will be working on that this week...so excited. :biggrin:

Have a large fish order planned as well. Ordered from Kelly at The Reef Shoppe.... thanks Kelly for putting up with me, while I made up my mind on what to order finally. :biggrin:
As always Kelly is awesome to deal with. :mrgreen: But will save what I ordered... for a surprise later on. :wink:

For everyone who has been nagging me about pictures...will get them up in the next day or two, as it has been a little crazy around here....you guy's and gals...know how you are. :lol: :wink:

Leah
03-22-2010, 11:49 AM

:lol: :redface:

Doug,

I highly doubt that :lol:...and thank-you for being you...and making me laugh... when... I sometimes felt like crying. :wink: :biggrin:

fishytime
03-22-2010, 09:49 PM
:lol: :redface:

Doug,

I highly doubt that :lol:...and thank-you for being you...and making me laugh... when... I sometimes felt like crying. :wink: :biggrin:

aw......your makin me feel all warm and fuzzy:redface::wink: *or maybe it was the heated massager I just had on my kinky neck?:razz:*

Delphinus
03-22-2010, 10:10 PM
Kinky neck? :neutral:

Doug, .... you're kind of scaring me man. :lol:

fishytime
03-22-2010, 10:13 PM
Kinky neck? :neutral:

Doug, .... you're kind of scaring me man. :lol:

what!.....you've never woken up with a kink in your neck???:razz::lol:

Leah
03-22-2010, 10:43 PM
Doug...

"warm and fuzzy" makes me wonder if the hair dresser isn't there??? :wink:

Delphinus
03-22-2010, 10:44 PM
what!.....you've never woken up with a kink in your neck???:razz::lol:

OHHHH ... is that another word for tattoo? I'm so un-hip. :redface: I use urbandictionary.com so I can pretend to be hip sometimes, but I fear it's been letting me down lately.

Anyhow.. um ... nnnno. Don't think I've ever woken up to find a kink on my neck as yet. I suspect I haven't been drinking enough lately for that sort of thing. I was thinking of getting maybe a sea turtle kink when I was on vacation a couple weeks ago but I wasn't sure if that was manly enough.

Leah
03-22-2010, 11:36 PM
Okay you two... save the kinky talk for PM's to one another. :lol:

Leah
03-26-2010, 09:27 AM
Thanks Delphinus for fixing that....when it changed, I kinda wondered about it. :biggrin:

fishytime
04-12-2010, 01:00 PM
Soooooooooooooo........................hows this thing doin Girly???????

Leah
04-12-2010, 01:12 PM
He he! It is moving slowly as other things have become a priority at the moment. :twised:

But very soon it will get done. :wink: I am so behind. :lol: Not sure if I am coming or going. :redface:

Sweet of you to ask Doug...thinking about you guy's though. :biggrin:

Leah
09-01-2010, 12:52 PM
It is time for an update...sigh! The tank has had its ups and downs and I am really not sure why, so anyhow here is what is happening...I have added 2 new fish recently a lawnmower blenny who is doing wonderful. At first he would not eat but know he eats everything and he has the belly to prove it. :lol:

My 2nd addition was a lamarks angel. I had her in Q.T. for 6 weeks and she was doing great moved her into the 120 and all was not so fine. Her and my anthia constantly went at one another she had a few tattered fins but nothing terrible. She was fine for a few days swam, ate and things seemed not to bad. Should mention here I added a mirror and the only one that really seemed to get excited was my yellow coris...of course not the anthia as hoped. After a few days she began hiding in one corner ate a little and the next morning I found her dead. :cry:

My anthia and solar seem to have a love hate relationship as well. Both are about the same size, so maybe this is part of it. Why can't they just get along..they both went from a 72 gal to a 120 but need to hang out together at one end of the tank. GRRR!

Also another thing that is driving me insane is that my gramma constantly scrapes the rock as do the others off and on. This is a mystery and I can not figure out why they do it. I soak all food in garlic and selcon and it is still happening.

Who said a larger tank was easier???? :twised:

I also want to thank Dez again for sending me out some frags and after a postal delay, he went out of his way yet a second time and sent me some more replacements. I was not expecting him to... so sweet of him. The frags are doing great. :biggrin:

BlueTang<3
09-01-2010, 01:01 PM
This is such a up and down hobby and is so fragile.
Any recent pictures? :mrgreen:

Leah
09-01-2010, 01:12 PM
YES, that it is. :wink:

I am having a very special guest on Thursday and he is bringing me some coral candy. So I will get some pictures up then. :wink:

I am sooooo excited! :redface:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
09-03-2010, 03:30 AM

Hope your daughter likes the new aquascaping on the 120G & the wave tank. It was great meeting you today & hope your new "candy" do well. Everything in your tanks look soooo healthy. Thanks for the green bubble.

Anthony, Irene, Felicia, Mom & Dad:biggrin:

Leah
09-04-2010, 05:18 PM
WOW! WOW! WOW! I am still in awe of how Anthony aquascaped not only my 120 but my 72 as well. It is UNBELIEVABLE. A HUGE thank-you to Anthony for the incredible job he did with the new aquascaping. I LOVE IT! FINALLY. And for placing all the new corals as well as the ones I already had. Chances are very good.... that I would still be in the tank trying to place everything. :redface:

It was wonderful meeting everyone. You and your family are just amazing :mrgreen:...wish you all could have stayed longer. Maybe next time. :biggrin:

Pictures to follow.