PDA

View Full Version : Some people are just sick...

Brent Shaver
03-05-2010, 11:33 AM
Ontario. Tropical fish, coral poisoned at pet store

Citizen News ServicesMarch 5, 2010 3:06 AM

Whoever poisoned close to 900 fish and coral at a Toronto pet store knew exactly what they were doing, according to one of the store's owners. A customer at Indoor Jungle pet store in Scarborough alerted owner Navid Azar to a bleach-like smell about 1:30 p.m. Wednesday. "Whoever did this targeted the filtration system, so they knew exactly where to hit it and where it would hurt the most," said Azar, who estimates they lost about 200 corals, 300 salt-water fish and 400 tropical fish worth in the tens of thousands of dollars.

If they catch this person I would like to see them sent to swin a 100 yard dash through a pool of Piranha.

Interior_Reef
03-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Ontario. Tropical fish, coral poisoned at pet store

Citizen News ServicesMarch 5, 2010 3:06 AM

Whoever poisoned close to 900 fish and coral at a Toronto pet store knew exactly what they were doing, according to one of the store's owners. A customer at Indoor Jungle pet store in Scarborough alerted owner Navid Azar to a bleach-like smell about 1:30 p.m. Wednesday. "Whoever did this targeted the filtration system, so they knew exactly where to hit it and where it would hurt the most," said Azar, who estimates they lost about 200 corals, 300 salt-water fish and 400 tropical fish worth in the tens of thousands of dollars.

If they catch this person I would like to see them sent to swin a 100 yard dash through a pool of Piranha.

That is Aweful..

I agree with the swim part. but you would need to give them a cut on the leg. As most Pirhanas wont attack something unless its bleeding.

But... That would be fun to watch.

PACMAN416
03-05-2010, 03:23 PM
I went to this place for the first time last saturday. not the greatest place i've been to. And, fyi, this place is less than a block away from a big als. I dont know how they would survive due to their close proximity to a competitor. Apparently they werent doing very well, and if you ask me, this has the potential to be an insurance fraud scheme..... But we'll leave the conclusion up to the Police.

Brent Shaver
03-05-2010, 04:16 PM
agreed it could be, but either way and even worse if it is the owner.. There is never an excuse for killing so many things that did nothing wrong to anyone.

Coleus
03-05-2010, 04:32 PM
this is horrible

karazy
03-05-2010, 07:01 PM
That is Aweful..

I agree with the swim part. but you would need to give them a cut on the leg. As most Pirhanas wont attack something unless its bleeding.

But... That would be fun to watch.

forget the pirahnas, bucktooth tetras would be the way to go :lol: