PDA

View Full Version : FS Yellow and Regal Tang's

banditpowdercoat
03-05-2010, 03:21 AM
It pains us to do it, but we have to get rid of our Tangs. We want to add new fish, and they seem to gang up on anything new and bully them to a soon death :( They will be suited to a established tank. They get along great with the fish allready in there, angels, clowns, goby's blennies etc.

The Regal has some HLLE scars, but nothing affects him and no issues as long as I have owned him. I got both these fish second hand myself.
Not looking for much for them, just would like them to go to new homes.

I'm in camp right now, I'll get my wife to email me some pics and post them soon.

I can also help with delivery, meet in Kamloops or there abouts. Van is also possible as we would make fish store pickups there too :D

banditpowdercoat
03-06-2010, 05:14 PM
Bump!!!!

wolf_bluejay
03-08-2010, 03:33 AM
It pains us to do it, but we have to get rid of our Tangs. We want to add new fish, and they seem to gang up on anything new and bully them to a soon death :( They will be suited to a established tank. They get along great with the fish allready in there, angels, clowns, goby's blennies etc.

The Regal has some HLLE scars, but nothing affects him and no issues as long as I have owned him. I got both these fish second hand myself.
Not looking for much for them, just would like them to go to new homes.

I'm in camp right now, I'll get my wife to email me some pics and post them soon.

I can also help with delivery, meet in Kamloops or there abouts. Van is also possible as we would make fish store pickups there too :D

Hmmm, I'm interested, I do wonder how well they will gtet along with my other tangs as I already have a regal and a yellow (and naso and unicorn) in my 220.
How much are you looking to get for them (I'm in kamloops, but I relatives that head down from 100 mile area all the time)

banditpowdercoat
03-08-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm thinking around $30 ea or trade for some frags :D They should get along well with other tangs. I had a Sailfin as well and they all got along great. We come down to Kamloops often too, so can deliver as well. The Yellow actually came from Kamloops. A Canreef member, but for the life of me, can't remember her name. Lives up at Sun Rivers golf course.

tgoeujon
03-08-2010, 02:47 PM
how big is the regal dan? i would definately like him and possibly the yellow too

banditpowdercoat
03-08-2010, 03:19 PM
There both the same size, about 5-6" I'll see if I can scrounge a good pic, since Reena seems to have forgotten to take some LOL

banditpowdercoat
03-08-2010, 03:24 PM
Sorry, not the best
Regal
http://banditpowdercoat.com/Powdergallery/nfpicturepro/albums/userpics/10002/Dsc00015%20%282%29.jpg

Yellowhttp://banditpowdercoat.com/Powdergallery/nfpicturepro/albums/userpics/10002/Dsc00021%20%282%29.jpg

saltwaterseahorses
03-08-2010, 03:55 PM
Niceeeeeeeee sailfin tang!!!!! Love the regal and yellow also!
BUMP