PDA

View Full Version : free , free , free, 50gal meta frame tank with stand

dillia31
03-04-2010, 07:34 PM
:biggrin:,was trying to trade for smaller tank, but dont need one now, just need
this tank gone today
so if some one would like it they can come and get it
it has a metal stand but no lid,
good for fresh water fishes or reptile
held fishes before
might need to re-silicon
glass sides, glass bottom
metaframe type(not the slate bottom one)
need people to help carry it out
cut the glass, if you like ,to make a new tank,
its up to you
it free though
:biggrin:
thanks adillia

The Grizz
03-05-2010, 01:08 AM
Hey dillia I would take it but cant come until the weekend, working in Calgary this week.

Flash
03-05-2010, 01:27 AM
Good deal!!

dillia31
03-05-2010, 04:52 AM
oops sorry forgot to mention, before i reply to pm's., the metal frame on the (out side )of the fish tank is painted black and needs to be repainted or taken off , to its original self ,but if some one knows, about metaframe fish tanks, they could have a very nice looking vintage tank, no chips or cracks in the glass, the metalframing the fish tank looks and feels solid,
very thick glass though,
thanks
adillia

dillia31
03-07-2010, 01:41 AM
tank is taken,
thanks guys, and thanks for the much needed info , on the canister filter, ok i felt really dumb:redface: hmmmmm no more bragging for me on how long i have fish,blah blah blah..............
longness doesnt really count, i have lots of yrs, (fish only tanks for salty, and fresh ,basic lighting , hang on filters) but mainly old school.
but i still thank petland, way back for my introduction into salt water, and the damsels that i have bragged about keeping for yrs:redface:
ithanks for the pick up on the tank