PDA

View Full Version : FREE...SPS frag

Son Of Skyline
10-08-2003, 08:52 PM
Light blue..about 1.5" tall. No idea what type it is. I'll try to get a pic up later this afternoon.

***Found red bugs on it***

The frag looks healthy otherwise. It's in a temporary holding tank right now which I want to tear down.

If anybody wants it let me know. Otherwise it's going in the garbage :sad: which I'd rather not do because it really is a nice looking frag. Seems the jury is still out on whether these little red bugs are that harmful, but for me I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Let me know if anyone's interested.

Aquattro
10-08-2003, 08:59 PM
Wanna deliver?? :biggrin:

Seriously, I can't think of a tank that doesn't have these bugs anymore. If it was in your tank at all with other acros, I'll bet you'll see them on those too.
I think these things are going to be/ already are a standard item in SPS keeping.

Seth
10-08-2003, 09:15 PM
I'll take it!!!!!!!!!
dibs!!!!!

sent you pm!

Son Of Skyline
10-08-2003, 11:09 PM
Wanna deliver?? :biggrin:

Seriously, I can't think of a tank that doesn't have these bugs anymore. If it was in your tank at all with other acros, I'll bet you'll see them on those too.
I think these things are going to be/ already are a standard item in SPS keeping.

Um...maybe next time Brad :razz:

I think you may be right though...seems the bugs are becoming the norm. I'm still gonna fight the fight though. Until I actually see them on my own corals I won't give up!

Red bugs are like herpes. Once you get it, it's there for life. It generally won't kill, but it's irritating as hell. Then you find yourself only coming together with others with the same infection, and live happy lives with each other. You then have a moral obligation to warn a person interested in swapping stuff with you, despite how hot the goods are...and that's the part that sucks the most.

psuedo
10-08-2003, 11:29 PM
Is it gone yet. If nseth doesn't take it, i'll take it. I like bugs. Not herpes though