PDA

View Full Version : Free Volunteering (Tank Maintenence)

zooz
03-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Hey,

I have been an active with aquariums for about 4-5 yrs now. Had several freshwater and saltwater aquariums but specifically reef systems. I am knowledgeable and well versed in aquarium tank maintenance and current technologies. I am an active member on Reefcentral (username ZooZ), and aquariumpros. I had to shut down and sell my tanks as I moved to Calgary for school. I really want to stay in the hobby and have a strong passion for it and so I am offering a maintenance service for your saltwater reef tank. I would able to help you out once a week. We can talk details once you contact me.

Apologies to administrators if this post in not in the correct thread section. Im new to this website.

Coleus
03-03-2010, 10:57 PM
welcome to canreef and I am sure lots of ppl will take your offer here.

zooz
03-03-2010, 11:07 PM
Hey Coleus,

Thanks for the welcoming. Glad to be here. I know reefing is huge here in Calgary. Talked to a few of the folks in other forums.

Triggz
03-04-2010, 01:56 AM
Welcome to Canreef! Where did you move from if you don't mind me asking? I assume from somewhere in Ontario if you were using AP.

zooz
03-04-2010, 02:16 AM
A little about me:

Lived in Toronto most of my life. Graduated from U of T last summer.
I'm 22. Living in Calgary and going to school here now. I had 4 saltwater mixed reef systems and 2 planted freshwater systems.

Triggz
03-04-2010, 02:55 AM
Thats cool. I moved to Calgary from London Ontario back in June. Reason why I asked is because I know a zooz from the London area.

Cheers!

abcha0s
03-05-2010, 08:29 PM
PM Sent

Brad

monza
04-14-2010, 09:39 PM
I have a friend who was looking for some one to maintain a tank in there office. I'm not even sure if it is salt or fresh? You could even make money on it. PM me if interested.