PDA

View Full Version : Oceanic Corals Group Order

Canadian
02-27-2010, 02:14 AM
Is anyone interested in pooling an order for corals from Oceanic Corals? There are a few signature SPS frags I'd like to try out in my tank to see if I can keep better coloration with better corals.

christyf5
02-27-2010, 03:09 AM
Just a FYI but shipping is so cheap via harbour air you could just go it on your own. For example, I just got 4 frags and it was $10 shipping. Pretty sweet :biggrin:

Canadian
02-27-2010, 03:35 AM
Shipping was that cheap?!

Your reply to my thread in Oceanic Coral's forum is what prompted me to want to try out some signature corals. And now you're educating me about shipping info. You're my new guardian angel! ;)

Thanks Christy

christyf5
02-27-2010, 03:46 AM
Yeah I know, its stupid cheap, how could you NOT do an order!? :razz:

Borderjumper
02-27-2010, 04:37 AM
Shipping was that cheap?!

Your reply to my thread in Oceanic Coral's forum is what prompted me to want to try out some signature corals. And now you're educating me about shipping info. You're my new guardian angel! ;)

Thanks Christy

Rick and I have placed a few orders with them:wink: and shipping is usually about $15.. and that is for a pretty good sized box. Harbour Air does an awesome job. Its only a 30 minute flight and once the box comes in they keep the box inside behind the counter. They usually even call you to let you know its in.

Canadian
02-27-2010, 01:51 PM
Thanks ladies!