PDA

View Full Version : EDM: Breaking down a 24 Gal Cube on Sunday

stricknine
02-26-2010, 12:27 AM
I am breaking down a 24 cube this Sunday, the 28th. selling out the whole lot of it as per below;

HARDWARE:
- $ 100: Tank c/w 2 x circ pumps, 2 x 34(?)W CF's. About 1.5 YR old [AquaEuro]. Will probably sell w/ sand, about 3" in there (was plenty for my pistol shrimp)

LIVESTOCK
- $ 40: 20-30lbs liverock (if someone wants it it's theirs, has purple bubble algae and has to be cooked)
- $ 5-15: Zoo frags. All wicked colours. Have to frag em off the rocks in there that need to be cooked. Will put on discs though.
- $5: Orange Skunk Clown
- $5: Purple Firefish
- $10:Tiger Pistol Shrimp (was paired with a pair of yasha gobies, but had a big hitchhiker crab near the den and havent seen the yashas for a while, but who knows)
- $2: Nuisance hitchhiker crab (nevermind)

Now how do I do this sensibly, first confirmed interest will get a call Sunday when I frag what I need to or capture the critter? Looking to start the chore mid Sunday morning. Also if someone wants the tank and the water let me know, patience for new water and rock can be an issue!

Thanks.

Bob
02-26-2010, 12:34 AM
Take the firefish

Flash
02-26-2010, 12:55 AM
Bob I will fight you for it!!! Lol I replied in the other thread!!!lol

saltynuts
02-26-2010, 01:15 AM
fight fight fight!

stricknine
02-26-2010, 01:17 AM
I'll have to do a little "housekeeping" before posting zoo pics. Feel free to come and frag em all yourself for a tiny price! Would hate to cook the rock with zoos on em. If i remember right, they are saucer, wammin watermelon, and limony snickets from wicked frags, and the green eyed orange from AI.

I should post the pics of the rocks they are on, but as in the post, there is a bit of an algae problem. Any risk takers?

UPDATE:

Tank - SOLD

BCAN - Gets shrimp and firefish (they actually paired, weird)

DOO - Gets whatever they want (aside from tank, shrimp and firefish) If interested

RodsBoys - Anything left aside from above

WoW, cant believe there was that much interest. Here I thought it was a "buyers market".

Anyways, please send me a PM if really interested, otherwise it all goes to the best local fish store in town!

...Will try to post zoo pics soon.

fragman101
02-27-2010, 01:25 PM
hi lot of interest in tank i am interested in whole setup please call or email me . wondering when sunday you will be taking it down.

Coleus
02-27-2010, 05:12 PM
I
WoW, cant believe there was that much interest. Here I thought it was a "buyers market".

When the price is great, things will sell fast :-)