PDA

View Full Version : Coral beauty to trade

kristineaanderson
02-25-2010, 05:33 PM
Hello,
I have a healthy, happy coral beauty in my 30 gallon tank that I am looking to trade. It's a great fish, but the lighting in my tank makes him look black (hard to see) and I need something that is out in the open more often - the tank is in the lobby of my office and he hides anytime someone new comes in the office...
So I'm looking to trade him for something that will swim in the open a little more. I've got a clownfish that is perfect and a happy blue and yellow damsel - so I'm looking to trade the Beauty for something that would do well in a 30 gallon (I'm thinking something like 3 loud colored Chromis - the ones at the store right now are more silver than colored)
I'd also be willing to sell the beauty if there's nothing to trade for.
Thanks!
- Kristine

* 30 gallon JBJ nano reef set up (1 false clown, 1 blue/yellow damsel and a Coral Beauty)
* 10 gallon half-moon fish-only set up (13lbs. of live rock - brand new! still cycling)

BlueWorldAquatic
03-12-2010, 04:22 PM
Kristine,

Bring him in to us, we'll defiately trade him for something that might suit your needs.

Chromis alsways look bland in the stores, lighting stress, etc.

Ken - BWA

kristineaanderson
03-12-2010, 05:23 PM
I picked up a black clown fish and a rosy-headed wrasse and added them to the tank - and it's like they're all different fish! Everyone is swimming around nicely, even the Coral Beauty is regularly out and about. So now it's a perfectly balanced, happy tank and the Beauty gets to stay!
Who knew that would be the solution? :biggrin:

BlueWorldAquatic
03-12-2010, 05:42 PM
:lol:

Just needed more company, was probally feeling depressed and lonely.

Ken