PDA

View Full Version : VAN-Scratch that what about Coral Master Group buy

TheKid
02-25-2010, 06:11 AM
I know this will be a touchy subject, I've been emailing with burc and I think he has come around. So anyways I was wondering if anyone was interested in a group,(I can't organize because of school).pls respond if u are Interested and if u can organize.

Again don't crucify. Me for this post!:mrgreen:

all the best,
Stefan

Forget that nonsense there seems to more interest in coral master so forget what this post originally was

Leah
02-25-2010, 11:44 AM
:wink:... who would want to crucify you for it? ...:shocked!

buddyreefer
02-25-2010, 12:36 PM
i dont understand why people keep on "trying"

Doug
02-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Moving to the Vancover forum.

fkshiu
02-25-2010, 05:30 PM
Hey guys, I'm trying to organize a Russian roulette competition this weekend. Anyone in?

(sorry, couldn't help myself) ;)

ScubaSteve
02-25-2010, 05:56 PM
How about a Coral Master group order? I've heard rumors that Snappy will give a great deal on a group order (I'm trying to start that rumor :mrgreen:).

But in all seriousness I'd be in for some high-quality frags from Coral Master.

George
02-25-2010, 06:00 PM
I am in for a Snappy group order.

How about a Coral Master group order? I've heard rumors that Snappy will give a great deal on a group order (I'm trying to start that rumor :mrgreen:).

But in all seriousness I'd be in for some high-quality frags from Coral Master.

kien
02-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Um, maybe you guys should start another thread :-) Snappy is not Fragalot and the poster is asking about Fragalot, not Snappy :-)

If you managed to get the group order off the ground keep us updated on your progress. I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt. If he has turned around like you are suggesting maybe he will be worth ordering from.