PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Nano Tank in Calgary

hlywd
02-25-2010, 03:24 AM
Hello!

I recently acquired a 54 gallon tank that came with some livestock. Some of the livestock are a pair of tomato clowns that host in a hairy mushroom. I really like the fish and the way they host in the mushroom, but was hoping to put some different kinds of clown fish in the large tank. So I am at a cross roads, either sell the trio (I couldn't bear to split any of them up), or I start a nano tank in my bedroom that would be able to sustain all three(plus a small janitor crew, and some more live rock). I'm looking for a complete, all in one type set up, partly because I'm still a newbie, and partly because I still want to focus my attention on my larger tank.

Is there anyone in Calgary that might have a setup like I'm describing for sale? Does anyone have any other suggestions of what I might be able to do to solve my problem?

I'm very new to the site, and really enjoy it so far. I'm hoping that I can find a solution to my problem...

Thanks in advance!!!!

MikeP
02-25-2010, 04:09 AM
Welcome to Canreef,

I recently decided to sell my 14g biocube. It is a complete set up, PM me if you're interested and we can discuss the price and details.

hlywd
02-26-2010, 12:46 AM
hoping someone out there has a tank!

Mike P -I pm'd you, hope you got it!

Kryptic4L
02-26-2010, 01:16 AM
i have a 12 gallon jbj for sale its in a thread somewhere.

tank + stealth heater + korelia nano for 120 $

just missing a return pump. would recommend a maxi 900 for replacement