PDA

View Full Version : Gauging interest in a Mertensii Anemone

findingnemo1
02-24-2010, 07:38 PM
Hi all:)

We'll as much as i don't want to do this i think i may have to...This guy has come from a bleached 4inches across to about 2 feet across now.
Is now a beige colour with white strips and orange tips. Extremly rare in the trade but is gonna need a massive size tank..

I have someone very interested but not wanting to ship if i don't have to...
I have a pic on my phone if you want to send me a txt and i txt it back to you...:)

Lets go with $350.00

Lisa

Ryan
02-25-2010, 06:01 AM
Hey Lisa why didnt you say something on the weekend? I am looking for something to host my Amphiprion latezonatus. BTW yes you did read that last part right.

Delphinus
02-25-2010, 08:09 AM
Latz and a mertensii .. clown/anemone geek heaven right there! :lol:

Aquaria
02-25-2010, 09:50 AM
Dude is that the one that can get up to
a meter

findingnemo1
02-25-2010, 01:10 PM
Hey Ryan

Ya i didn't really want to do it....But he is just getting a little to big.
I can hold on to him untill the next time you come to town. I have frags for you anyways:) That would be an awsome pair.....where the heck did you find those guys???

And yep that is the one that gets that big....He is gonna be a big guy thats for sure...

Ryan
02-25-2010, 01:37 PM
Hey Ryan

Ya i didn't really want to do it....But he is just getting a little to big.
I can hold on to him untill the next time you come to town. I have frags for you anyways:) That would be an awsome pair.....where the heck did you find those guys???

And yep that is the one that gets that big....He is gonna be a big guy thats for sure...

PM sent

Zoaelite
02-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Latz and a mertensii .. clown/anemone geek heaven right there! :lol:

That's like filling the Holy Grail with Ambrosia and then having Carmen Electra spoon feed it to you. Great snag!

findingnemo1
02-27-2010, 01:53 PM
Bump:peace: