PDA

View Full Version : All the things you don't want- all free...

Dolf
02-22-2010, 07:26 AM
I have a chunk of green star polyp that I was able to peel away from my rocks. Probably around 5X5 inches. Also some Kenya tree- two or three larger stalks (4 or 5 inches tall) and a few small ones to go with it to populate your tank. I would like to get rid of this all at once, so I am hoping that somebody will take it all. Be forewarned, it grows like mad and WILL take over as much of your tank as you allow.

I am running off the assumption that there is a sucker born every minute- so the price is... free (and you are still getting ripped off...)

Being as I promised ALL the things you do not want, please let me know if you want a rare, semi transparent glass anemone thrown in. Sure, it may LOOK like aptasia to the untrained eye, but to the connoisseur it quickly becomes apparent that this special transparent animal is nearly as desirable as the polyps and Kenya tree. (I missed my calling as a salesman.)

bvlester
02-22-2010, 04:13 PM
If you want to ship it at your expense to Kamloops BC I will be happy to take it off your hands...

Bill

Dolf
02-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Thanks for the interest everyone. I have five local people who want their tanks overrun by the corals. All PM's answered- and I think everything is spoken for. If not I will repost this weekend. Sorry Bill; I really just want it out of my life with a minimum of hassle- and as much as they are hardy they would need heat to make the trip, and water, and... Iv'e never shipped live coral.

bvlester
02-22-2010, 07:14 PM
I was just joking seems the line you took {I am running off the assumption that there is a sucker born every minute- so the price is... free (and you are still getting ripped off...)
} I never thought you would ship at your own expence.
LOLOL.

Bill

Dolf
02-22-2010, 11:13 PM
If I could not have found people I may have shipped it- I hate the thought of flushing it. But I see what you were getting at- I had just woke up when I read it and it takes about 2 hours for my humour to kick and me to comprehend what people are getting at.

Perhaps you would make the trip to Calgary for some of the "rare" polyps that I am offering?