PDA

View Full Version : Reefers best in Calgary

24storm
02-19-2010, 07:42 PM
Anyone know where you can find any Reefers Best in Calgary or does anyone have any that they want to sell? Waiting for Red Coral to get some in so thought i would check if anyone else has any.

BC564
02-19-2010, 08:08 PM
Well so much for my answer...I get it at Red Coral.....

globaldesigns
02-20-2010, 01:10 AM
Golds doesn't carry it anymore

Big Al's, I never seen it there

I would just get it from Kevin @ Red Coral

albert_dao
02-20-2010, 01:23 AM
Sorry boys, supply chain issue. Should be available in four-five weeks.

globaldesigns
02-20-2010, 01:25 AM
Sorry boys, supply chain issue. Should be available in four-five weeks.

Ouch, even JL Aquatics is backordered. Glad I don't use it then.

FlamesFan
02-20-2010, 06:15 AM
Anyone know where you can find any Reefers Best in Calgary or does anyone have any that they want to sell? Waiting for Red Coral to get some in so thought i would check if anyone else has any.

If you are in dire need of a water change and you currently run reefers best I am sure I can spare some. A box lasts me a very long time with my small system. Im in the deep wouth west like as far SW as you can go lol.

Sorry I don't accept mastercard, visa, checks, or cash...the only currency I know is in the form of a frag :lol:

24storm
02-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Thanks for the offer i need to find a box or two. When i do water changes i do approx 60-80 gallons at a time.

I may need to switch to something else RBS just seems to difficult to get on a regular basis in Calgary.

If you are in dire need of a water change and you currently run reefers best I am sure I can spare some. A box lasts me a very long time with my small system. Im in the deep wouth west like as far SW as you can go lol.

Sorry I don't accept mastercard, visa, checks, or cash...the only currency I know is in the form of a frag :lol:

FlamesFan
02-22-2010, 11:16 PM
Oh wow, I didnt realize the size of your system then lol. Fair enough, good luck with other brands... I have had good results with seachem in the past.

BMW Rider
02-23-2010, 03:43 PM
I too have an extra box on hand, but will be cracking it open soon. I managed to grab the last two boxes Red coral had last month with my Boxing day GC. I use a box in about two months between my tanks.

lorenz0
02-23-2010, 03:46 PM
I am in the same boat, slowly running out but i don't use to much, took over a year to finish off a box. Next time i am buying 2 box's just so this doesn't happen