PDA

View Full Version : LF Male Bellus Angel

BC564
02-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Hi...as the title says.....bought a pair of them.....were gorgeous together in the tank....but the male decided to go carpet surfing.....had the pair for about 6 months.....now looking for a replacement...not so easy to find.

christyf5
02-17-2010, 05:44 PM
Apparently the males don't ship well, for whatever reason. You might be more successful in getting another female (they seem to be more readily available) and then one of them will change to a male.

noirsphynx
02-17-2010, 05:47 PM
Apparently the males don't ship well, for whatever reason. You might be more successful in getting another female (they seem to be more readily available) and then one of them will change to a male.

I'd try that too. "Edmonton Eskimo" has a female for sale.

BlueWorldAquatic
02-17-2010, 06:20 PM
We have a male and female in stock as I type.

Ken - BWA

parkinsn
02-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Hi...as the title says.....bought a pair of them.....were gorgeous together in the tank....but the male decided to go carpet surfing.....had the pair for about 6 months.....now looking for a replacement...not so easy to find.

What kind of carpet surfing? Not the blue kind I hope......

BC564
02-18-2010, 04:00 PM
haha...no Scott...the regular type.....its amazing how fast a fish that is soaked in salt water brine can dry up into fish jerky.......

BC564
02-18-2010, 04:01 PM
I'd try that too. "Edmonton Eskimo" has a female for sale.

Thanks...I will check into that.....might be interesting to watch one change to male....take pics....start a thread on it.....hmmmmm