PDA

View Full Version : LF: Powder Blue Tang

Fragzilla
02-17-2010, 05:08 AM
Looking to add one of these to my tank.

Anyone out there have one that they may consider parting with or seen any at a LFS?

Jeff

Coleus
02-17-2010, 05:42 AM
I saw two at gold

ickmagnet
02-17-2010, 06:24 AM
I recommend buying this fish from someone who has one rather than from a lfs. This is my favourite fish and I tried keeping 3 (not at once) that I bought from the store. They all died. Even the guy at the store told me to buy it from someone who owns one for the best chance at success. So, I bought one from tangman here and it is doing very well. Just my two bits

kien
02-17-2010, 06:33 AM
ya, Powder Blues are brutally difficult. They are delicate, stress easily and are ich magnets. They can even do well in your tank for about a month, eating, swimming, having a jolly good time and then out of the blue (sorry, no pun intended), they will just kick the bucket :cry: I too recommend trying to find one that is already established.

Fragzilla
02-17-2010, 07:00 AM
hmmmm

well after reading this I am going to hold off on this. I am waiting for my new tank to arrive. Once it gets here I will have to swap everything from my current set up. Not going to cause the stress on this fish.

Jeff