PDA

View Full Version : 140 gallon Reef Tank(complete set up)

Aqua Man
02-14-2010, 03:13 PM
Well I gave this much thought and I am thinking I may just sell my extra reef tank. Originally I designed it for fraging, I am just too busy to run two different larger salt water set ups at this time.

Now I can make it into a couple different packages see below after list.

- 140 gallon tank w/drilled dual over flows, and twin 3/4" pvc/flex returns
(72"x22.5"x18")dimensions
- 3 glass tops for tank
- 1 custom metal tubing tank stand(black)
- 72" coralife system 3x250w Metal Halide w/ballasts(new bulbs), 4-36" Compac Antics
- 65gallon sump tank system w/media-bio balls, carbon, floss
- 2 mag drive sump pumps 950gal/hr ea.... total 1900gal/hr runing constantly
- all plumbing pvc pipes, flex pipe, unions, bulkheads, etc....
- 1 skimmer (rigged to run in sump)
- 3 power heads 2 lg, 1sm
- 300 watt digital fully submersible sump heater
- 100lbs live rock(cured and thriving) and 180gall of conditioned marine water
$2500

- Take off the 100LBs Live rock and conditioned water
Take off (-500)

- 2 500 gal/hr sump pumps swapped out with the mag drives
Take off (-$200)
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo1/Corey-James/0042.jpg

The sump only shows one pump and no skimmer, they we added the next day after pic was taken
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo1/Corey-James/0022.jpg

I am not selling the live rock seperate, I will keep it and try to cram it in my other show tank if not desired in the deal. You can have it with the whole set up for a good price, because you will have to buy it anyways. I also can switch the pumps out, if you want to save some money, they are a week old and can use them in my other tank. No other seperations or trades will be considered at this time. Just for value sake the light is over $2000 to buy. Can help deliver and set up..... Also can sell corals that are in it right now, as an extra price.

403-422-4663
I live 19 minutes south of Calgary

bwi7
02-14-2010, 06:11 PM
wow nice set up...... my wife would kill me!!

Aqua Man
02-14-2010, 06:34 PM
LOL get use to it, this is the life of the reefer usually our spouse (aka better half...love you honey...lol) notices the copious amounts of money coming out of our bank account to spend on our salt water addiction. I partly have this up for sale to please my wife, but hope to use all the proceeds to cram full my in wall show tank... but she will probably say no. If I do not sell this set up I will be happy as well:biggrin:

Aqua Man
02-21-2010, 02:55 PM
Bump.....