PDA

View Full Version : KZ Immuno-Stabil ?

Delphinus
02-09-2010, 04:17 AM
Anyone using this? The instructions are kinda goofy and don't make sense to me. Says 1-2 drops per 1g food. Uhhhhh one gallon of food is rather a lot ? Ie., is this for premixing food?

If you use it, can you post how you're using it? Please and thanks!

the marine apprentice
02-09-2010, 04:19 AM
if it is for food, you would think that it would be 1 gram correct??
just a shot in the dark

Dez
02-09-2010, 04:21 AM
Hi Tony,

I use it. I just add a few drops in my food a couple of times a week. I let it soak in with the garlic and selcon and then feed. I've been doing this since I set up the tank. Don't know if it does anything but it sure lasts a long time. Hope this helps.

Delphinus
02-09-2010, 05:57 AM
Thanks guys!

globaldesigns
02-09-2010, 04:40 PM
I have looked at this stuff, never bought because fish seem happy and healthy. Is it just a supplement, like vitamins?

Joe Reefer
02-09-2010, 06:53 PM
We use it in the store, it seems to make beat up fins heal faster. Fish colors and all around health are improved from using immunstabil in my experience.

NuraNori
02-09-2010, 07:35 PM
+1

g is from gram

if it is for food, you would think that it would be 1 gram correct??
just a shot in the dark

mws
02-09-2010, 11:56 PM
I used it once. Buy next day I lost xenia and lawnmower blenny. Every one else was gasping for air. Devils' hand went into shedding mood. I don't know if the
ISF is to blame, but never will use it again. I only add one drop.
Could not find any info if it's reef safe.

So if anyone like a full bottle(100 ml) for $20, let me know.

OceanicCorals-Ian-
02-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Sorry for your loss, but I would most definitely not attribute it to Immn-Stabil. I use the product myself on all my fish in my reefs (as many of you have seen, if I was going to lose stuff, I sure do have a lot to lose:surprise:) to no ill effect. As Joe Reefer pointed out, I definitely notice a huge difference in how quickly my fish heal after injury or shipping stress.

I used it once. Buy next day I lost xenia and lawnmower blenny. Every one else was gasping for air. Devils' hand went into shedding mood. I don't know if the
ISF is to blame, but never will use it again. I only add one drop.
Could not find any info if it's reef safe.

So if anyone like a full bottle(100 ml) for $20, let me know.

Leah
02-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Great sales pitch :wink: ^^^^mws

OceanicCorals-Ian-
02-10-2010, 12:14 AM
LOL, you NEED this product.

How's that?

Great sales pitch :wink: ^^^^

Leah
02-10-2010, 12:17 AM
Ha ha! we posted at the same time I was commenting on what mws had posted. :redface:

Delphinus
02-10-2010, 06:35 AM
You need some onhand just for the sweet smell of it.

I dunno why I couldn't think of "g" as grams. DUH, I know I'm sleep deprived but man that one was pretty bad. :redface: