PDA

View Full Version : Giving away Seahorse fry to someone with enough time and DEDICATION Calgary

Triggz
02-07-2010, 08:38 PM
Hi there,

I have another batch of seahorse fry to give away :mrgreen:! This time they are a hybrid crossbreed of angustus and barbouri. They should be a little easier to manage then the Reidi fry as they should be able to hitch at birth. They will need live rotifers + live phyto + something to keep the ammonia in check.

Please only respond if you are really serious about giving it a try and have at least done some research on the subject. It takes a lot of time and patience.

Ryan

Triggz
02-07-2010, 11:35 PM
Here is a pic of the proud poppa! Anyone got a cigar?

http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff340/Triggz86/IMG_7936.jpg

lobsterboy
02-08-2010, 12:11 AM
great work ryan, keep it up !

Triggz
02-08-2010, 12:33 AM
Thanks John!

I really wish I could give theses guys a go. However, I live in an apartment style house and don't really have a good spot to put a fry setup, rotifer cultures, phyto cultures, BBS cultures etc.. I don't even have a laundry room sink so water changes and cleanings are also tuff. I get in trouble for using the bathtub for "fish stuff" :lol:

They ended up going to a good home. He's not on canreef but I see him quite often so I will keep you posted if he has any progress with them.

whiteangelbw
02-09-2010, 01:08 AM
Let him know he has a buyer for them if they survive and he wants to sell some.