PDA

View Full Version : anyone brave fragalot lately??

TheKid
02-06-2010, 07:04 PM
im interested in buying here and everyone says its bad ans some people say it is awesome so im looking for a review from someone who has recently bought from here.
-Stefan

no pm's pls:mrgreen:

dsaundry
02-06-2010, 10:09 PM
I don't believe he is a sponsor anymore.

globaldesigns
02-06-2010, 10:16 PM
I do believe most are in the same boat as you. I personally would stay away, why take a chance.

Reef_surfer
02-07-2010, 02:59 AM
sorry wrong area

Dyspnea
02-07-2010, 03:00 AM
I think you ment to create a new thread.

Reef_surfer
02-07-2010, 03:05 AM
yeah just after christmas i was part of a order. our order came on time and i had no losses. the communcation was a little lacking but my frags were bigger than he advertises, and they were very colorful. this was the same the last two orders

mseepman
02-07-2010, 05:47 AM
of my two previous orders with him, both were quite successful.

Chaloupa
02-07-2010, 05:48 AM
I'm still waiting for my replacements for the order I had last year in June:cry:

mark
02-07-2010, 06:11 AM
There was another thread a bit back suggesting with his specials then large group orders were just beyond what he could handle leading to all the negative posts. Probably fair comment.

Either way, doubt if I would order again.

TheKid
05-26-2010, 03:54 AM
bump

BlueWorldAquatic
05-26-2010, 04:21 AM
Actually he supplies me all the time without problems.

6 orders to date in the last year. 1 pending as we speak. No problems, and he even sent "replacements" for other people through us in the past to save on shipping.

Don't expect repacements until another order is made in your area, unless you want to pay the shipping. The replacement policy doesn't include shipping costs.

He can handle the quantity, he just didn't like everone involved in the same group order making changes and asking when it was going to be shipped.

I fully understand that situation, and other vendors do too.

ie J&L, http://www.jlaquatics.com/phpstore/store_pages/policies.php#group they only want "One Ambassador needs to be assigned per group order".

Ken - BWA

zum14
05-26-2010, 11:03 PM
I gotta tally one up for the negative on this one. Im not in vancouver but I had an order with him, he missed the shipping date 4 times, then said he would ship it another day that I wouldnt be home, I had to email him back in large font saying do not ship as I will not be home, after about a month of this, he finally gets around to getting the shipping order together and then tells me "I" need to contact Fed Ex because they cant ship overnight. So I did and they said they couldnt do overnight. I emailed him back and got my money back.

ElGuappo
05-27-2010, 12:27 AM
i have ordered once and got 40f 5 DOA he sent replacements but of the wrong corals.... Zero Communication.... again it was a group order, i never changed my order and 2of 5 wrong and as stated above most were doa or close2. its been about 7 months now and only 1 piece is alive and well.

chris121277
05-28-2010, 03:46 PM
I wouldn't do it, had an order just before X-mas......first batch was totally DOA, after that he ignored me for about a month and when he finally sent the replacement, half of them were DOA and the other half were all corals that I didn't even order.

I haven't bothered trying to get another replacement because it just wasn't worth the head ache and stress