PDA

View Full Version : FT -Frags, LTA - Edmonton - Fort Mac.

doch
02-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Well boys and girls, I have some stuff I'd like to TRADE in. If you were to want to buy it, I would want to charge too much, so I would MUCH rather trade you for some cool stuff.

I have a LTA (mostly brownish with a fair amount of green on the tenticles). I have been trying to keep it and a BTA in a 55, but they have both decided that they like the same corner of the tank... they're not touching, but they are close enough to stress me out enough to get rid of the LTA. By the way, I'm pretty sure that this nem ate 2 of my fire shrimp, so beware if you have shrimp.

I also have a single head hammer frag... doing very well, just got another bigger hammer, don't need 2.

I also have 2 Black and white Oscelarris Clowns that won't host in my anemones... I'm looking for a pair (or at least 1) of BLACK AND WHITE Clarkii's like this pic:
http://theaquariumwiki.com/File:Clarkii_clownfish.jpg

There are a couple of zoo frags that I'm looking to trade as well, nothing all too fancy, but not boring at the same time. The green ones were a very nice vibrant green when I bought them, but seem to have lost some colour since. The red ones are the really long (about an inch) stem, light brown skirt with a redish pinkish center. I'm only getting rid of these because I've decided that I'm VERY picky with my zoos (read: my girlfriend doesn't like them, but I figure if I can find bright/fancy enough zoos, maybe she'll stop complaining). I personally like these ones, but I'd like to try to make her happy with the tank to help cusion the blow of how much money goes into this hobby.

I am looking for pretty much anything VIBRANTLY coloured. Will accept SPS, LPS, clams, VERY vibrant zoos, colourful Ricordia, or nice mushrooms. A nice open brain would be nice, a small crocea clam would be great. Sexy shrimp... sure. Fire or cleaner shrimp, yes. Like I say, I'll take pretty much anything awesome. For the record, if what you have is worth more than what you want from me, I'd be happy to make up the difference in $$. That goes both ways by the way, if what you have is worth less, I'm sure we can work something out... maybe you could do my dishes...?? Just kidding. Unless you want to.

doch
02-07-2010, 08:09 PM
Bueller...?

Newbies
02-08-2010, 03:54 PM
do you have any pics of the anemone or clowns? I have nothing to trade but if you give me a price we could go from there. I'm trying to stock a 245 g display tank
________
idrive (http://www.bmw-tech.org/wiki/IDrive)

doch
02-08-2010, 09:04 PM
As I said, I'm much more looking to trade, but I'd make an exception for the nem... just because it's kind of stressing me out. It looks like the clowns are spoken for... depending on if the trade works out. LTA - $40.