PDA

View Full Version : GBTA question???

The Grizz
02-06-2010, 03:16 AM
I have a nice green bubble tip anenome that has decided to take a long walk about. It was settled in what I thought was a happy place but two days ago it decided to go on a tour. Now it is on the opposite side of the tank....... on the side glass, a little higher then half way up.

My question is, is this a normal thing? Will it return down to the rock's? Or should I try and move it?

the marine apprentice
02-06-2010, 03:23 AM
id just let it stay there greg. just so long as he dont walk into a powerhead and you have nem soup in the 155 haha.

The Grizz
02-06-2010, 03:26 AM
He tryed to get into the overflow but was half stuck to my glass cleaner so I was able to move it. then he moved off the glass cleaner and now sits about 8" from one of my power heads.

fishytime
02-06-2010, 03:32 AM
Nems is evil:twised::lol:......they will do what they feel is necessary....they place security above all else, it seems sometimes...try and find a rock with a smallish hole or crevase....they like to wedge themselves in a small opening then expand around the opening to really "lock" themselves in place..

The Grizz
02-06-2010, 03:34 AM
Nems is evil:twised::lol:......they will do what they feel is necessary....they place security above all else, it seems sometimes...try and find a rock with a smallish hole or crevase....they like to wedge themselves in a small opening then expand around the opening to really "lock" themselves in place..
That is where he moved from, the rock had a hole in it that he was anchored into. Would he have moved if my false perc were bugging it to much?

fishytime
02-06-2010, 03:52 AM
That is where he moved from, the rock had a hole in it that he was anchored into. Would he have moved if my false perc were bugging it to much?

Not likely........perhaps an issue of flow?.....too much , too little....who knows???:lol:

The Grizz
02-06-2010, 04:03 AM
Not likely........perhaps an issue of flow?.....too much , too little....who knows???:lol:
Hey Doug, how are you doing BTW.

I have no idea I made sure not to change anything since it set up camp in the hole in the rock. So your guess is a good as mine.