PDA

View Full Version : any locals?

princesuhaib
02-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Hey Everyone I just moved to Mississauga area and I am curious if there are any guys around here that like to trade corals, looking for zoas and sps, and nice acans. I have bunch of high end zoas and sps I can trade!

danzing
02-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Hi
I'm from Mississauga and would like to get some of my huge zoas out and trade them away, the problem is that they are growing all over the tank glass and i don't know how you get them off without them spuing some of that toxic stuff.

bvlester
02-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Nice tank I would use a razer blabe if they are on the glass get the blade under the zoes and scrape away. They do come off easaly. Then peal what you can off what ever else you don't want them on use gloves. Then if you want to frag them further use a rasor blade and cut them up. put them in a pail of salt water to rinseand then into recovery tank. 5 bucks a frag and away you go, now you are a farmer.

Bill

PACMAN416
02-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Hey Everyone I just moved to Mississauga area and I am curious if there are any guys around here that like to trade corals, looking for zoas and sps, and nice acans. I have bunch of high end zoas and sps I can trade!

in about 6 months to a year, i will be ready to trade(or so i think). i dont have an aquarium set up yet. im in the pre-planning stages at this point in time for a 50Gallon!

wickedfrags
02-23-2010, 09:39 PM
Oakville here.

Acrylic
03-10-2010, 07:43 AM
I'm in Mississauga as well and would buy some zoa frags off you...I have nothing to trade yet.