PDA

View Full Version : Korallen-Zucht ZEOvit Nano Power Package

Canadian
02-05-2010, 12:33 AM
Anyone have this right now?

I just got a package to try out the additives and have found that the package is missing the usual Nano Power Package paper/cardboard labeling and the package has been opened and re-taped with scotch tape. More worrisome is that the Pohl's Coral Vitalizer has a "best before" date of 05-2010 while all the other additives have a best before date of 01-2011.

So what I'm trying to find out is if the Pohl's Coral Vitalizer usually has an earlier expiration date or if someone has tampered with the package.

bigblack
02-05-2010, 12:41 AM
return it i bought a bottle of cv w/o looking at the exp date and it was hardened in the pipette, and expired in 3 months

albert_dao
02-05-2010, 12:55 AM
Your product should be fine. You can tell if it has been tampered with if the seals on the bottlenecks have been broken.

@ bigblack

You didn't happen to, by chance, buy your bottle at J&L no? Cause if you did, that bottle is now sitting on my shelf at home feeding my corals :D

Canadian
02-05-2010, 01:14 AM
Thanks for the reply Albert. I'm not worried about the contents of the bottle being tampered with but I'm wondering whether or not the Pohl's Coral Vitalizer was substituted/replaced with another one.

Should all 4 additives have the same "best before" date?

FlamesFan
02-05-2010, 01:20 AM
I ran into this problem not long ago. I also did much research on exp dates of zeo products and if you search the zeo forums you will find others have also asked. Zeo has stated that their products will be fine up to 12 months after expire date.
I hope its ok to link this but here is my question to them regaurding CV:
http://www.zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19081