PDA

View Full Version : FS- 180 gallon kinda cube tank with livestock

iansfishy
02-01-2010, 11:14 PM
details-
-180 gallon ( 4x3x2high) starphire glass tank. Drilled for closed loop in bottom and back. Euro braced, not a single scratch. year old
- 45 gallon glass sump
- 100 gallon rubbermaid refugium
-35 gallon drilled frag tank, 40 gallon QT tank
- 3 reeflo pumps - snapper, tarpon( return), barracuda gold ( closed loop)
- 4 foot Aquaticnics solar flare http://www.aquactinics.com/pages/Solar_Flare.php
all bulbs three months old
- 4 foot acadia MH, bulbs three months old ( phoenix 14k)
- Pentair aquatics 80 watt UV sterilizer. ( has 2 brand new bulbs)
- GHL doser. six months old
http://www.progressivereef.com/proddetail.php?prod=PL-0506&cat=188
- ASM G4 skimmer. 1 year old
- Tunze ATO
- Oceans motions 4 way. All the insides are new
- some cheap refugium light
- Three Two Little fishies phosban reactors ( I used one for phosban, one for carbon, the other I dont know if all the parts are there)
- Spectrapure RO/DI. year old
http://www.spectrapure.com/St_MaxCap-RO-DI.htm
- 1 50 gallon mixing drum
-1 60 gallon Nalgene fresh water reservoire
- maybe six or seven smaller powerheads ( koralias, and maxijet)
- light timers, powerbars, grounding probe
Tons of misc. stuff - test kits, Rowaphos, carbon, balling salts, small water jugs for balling, filter socks , food, algae clips, heaters etc.
- refractometer
- PH monitor
- All the plumbing you can handle
LIVESTOCK
- sailfin Tang ( three years old)
- Naso Tang ( two years old)
- yellow tang ( three years old)
- Coral Hawk ( oldest fish at 5 years old)
- Yellow wrasse
- six line wrasse
- Pajama cardinal
- potters angel ( three years old)
-Large pink BTA with hosting clown
-2 Well fed cleaner shrimp
- med Squamosa
-Med to large Dersa
- lots of large Nassarius
- couple of trochu snails
- couple of emerald crabs

There is alot of coral so Ill put a few and then more if someone asks
- HUGE frogspawn ( has about 40 heads, but the four main are about 20 inches across at the best)
- Bright pink birdsnest about a foot across
- Large green monti
-Robins egg acro about 8 inches around and 8 inches tall
- Large red open brain
- large Ricordia yuma rock, with both pink and blue rics
- HUGE Snappys purple passion Digitata
- There really is alot of pieces I dont have the time to name. But I will take closer pics if someone really is interested
- 200 lbs liverock
- 200 lbs of sand. ( some in the tank, most in the refugium, about 60 lbs in a rubbermaid container).

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo173/ianpare/creef1.jpg
http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo173/ianpare/creef3.jpg
http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo173/ianpare/creef4.jpg
http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo173/ianpare/fish048.jpg

$3000.00 bucks. Im not going to part out, unless someone wants all the livestock. But I am open to offers. Keeping in mind that I am in the interior, so if you come get it we can make a deal. Thanks for looking!

iansfishy
02-02-2010, 03:03 PM
wholly, fast moving pages last night. Anyway, to the front for a bit anyway.

burrows14
02-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Wow this is my dream tank! Wish I had a place for it in my townhouse:( good luck with the sale. Free bump for a screaming deal!:mrgreen:

iansfishy
02-02-2010, 10:05 PM
All PMs are replied to. Thanks to everyone who has shown interest. A couple people asked "whats wrong with it"? "why you selling?" The problem is that there is nothing wrong with the system. I dont neglect it at all. I spend WAY to much time on it. the stuff I need to take care of daily sometimes doesnt get taken care of, and with a ranch and a number of different jobs, chores start to add up real quick.
I may be willing to bring it to someone if they REALLLLLLY wanted. I know how people from the coast get all sweaty and shakey and nervous at the first glimpse of snow, I wouldnt want to put that kind of strain on someone to come here and get it! ( kidding). I got lots of the white stuff, Ill even throw it in with the tank, so you'll have at least one truck load for the olympics!

iansfishy
02-03-2010, 03:27 PM
I added a couple UV sterilizers and some Two Little Fishies Reactors to the list, that I just thought of.

belzebuth
02-04-2010, 04:26 AM
free bump, nice setup

iansfishy
07-06-2010, 10:45 PM
OK, so the couple people that did come look at this set-up where "new' reefers, and I wasn't really confortable with selling it at the time. Now its summer once again and Im only home a couple days a year it is for sale once again. I am not in a panick to sell it so I wil not part out, ship, any of that good stuff. I do have a truck however so I will help the buyer move the whole thing. Over the winter and spring everything had been growing like crazy. there are a few changes however- a) there is no longer a yellow wrasse. b) the pentair UV sterilizer is working with all new parts now. c) there is now two large rbta. (there was one). d) all the bulbs where changed about a month ago. e) there is no longer a coralife UV sterilizer. f) there is a new magnum pump running the sterilizer and reactors. I would like to stress that this is a very self sufficiant setup and not alot of work needs to be done to maintain it, but it will still take someone with experience to look after it. thanks again

iansfishy
07-07-2010, 09:25 PM
all pms replied to. Thanks to those showing interest

iansfishy
07-12-2010, 02:04 AM
so I have a few people wanting all the livestock, so if anyone is interested in the equipment I can figure out a price for just that as well. I will make a complete list of the coral as well. If I did part out equipment is there anything anyone would want? thanks

zum14
07-12-2010, 02:15 AM
Could be interested in a few things, depends on what your asking for them and where you are.

iansfishy
01-25-2011, 02:45 PM
well its a new year, and the tank is for sale again. once again - a couple changes. A) yellow wrasse is back ( dissapeared for like a month but is alive and well). B) The frag tank is now full to the top as well, and everything has grown like crazy. Did a big maintenance day on it yesterday and I have got it in my mind to sell it once again.
I am open to offers, my biggest reason for not selling it to people who where interested earlier was experience level. I just dont want everything to be moved and then die a week later ya know. I am considering giving it to the high school here, so at least i can keep kind of an eye on it, but i would much rather sell it to a reefer who would enjoy having it.
thanks again.

Coleus
01-25-2011, 04:31 PM
Wow 3K is dirt cheap i think. The livestock worth that much already. Some one in central BC better pick this up.

bkelly
01-26-2011, 01:55 AM
thats a great looking tank, wish i was ready to buy.

iansfishy
02-03-2011, 04:47 AM
so I have a maybe on all the livestock. anyone interested in 200lbs of awesome rock? tons of stuff on it. Also any of the equipment? thanks again for looking

patman
02-16-2011, 12:46 AM
sweet deal, bump

salty-ron
02-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Your pm box is fulli

iansfishy
02-17-2011, 02:59 AM
I emptied my pm box, thanks to everyone for the responses. I think I have gotten back to everyone.

zum14
02-17-2011, 03:11 AM
Sorry if i missed it but are you parting out now?

iansfishy
03-06-2011, 02:32 AM
ok , so theres a maybe on the livestock, and a possible on the tank, so anyone interested in liverock? how about 4 bucks a pound? i guess parting out as well... so make me an offer if theres something you want, ill try and put a price on everything when i get a minute. thanks

Ryan
03-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Waiting to see prices on Solar flare and Metal Halide,

zum14
03-06-2011, 07:45 PM
might be interested in ATO and a few other things.

chris121277
03-06-2011, 10:13 PM
How much are you asking for the lights and the sump? (and what are the dimensions)

Were exactly are you located?

Kevotron
03-09-2011, 10:58 PM
Interested in the reeflo snapper

iansfishy
03-10-2011, 04:10 AM
How much are you asking for the lights and the sump? (and what are the dimensions)

Were exactly are you located?

the glass sump (35 gallon) - or the 100 gallon refugium sump?

I am just trying to get a minute to get prices on stuff,
Im in Williams Lake
Thanks

Jaws
03-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Sent pm