PDA

View Full Version : FS: Entire Complete 125 Gallon Reef Tank, $2500, Vancouver

mitchelljared
01-26-2010, 01:35 AM
Custom-made tank and cherry stand and canopy. 72" long, 18" width, 21-22" deep, whatever gallon system that works out to be is for sale. There is so much to include in this ad that it comes with: assorted fish, tons of corals, tons of live rock, chemicals, tests, skimmer, MH lights, 2 T-5 sets with 4X54 Watt bulbs each. 20 Gallon sump, 20 gallon frag tank connected, Ehiem pump, etc. Check the pics below, not the greatest quality pics, but gives you an idea. This tank looks great color-wise, but we went with more natural lighting 10K XM MH, which makes things look more yellow. But under actinics, things pop. Brand names of things: Eheim return pump (not sure of the flow rate), Deltec skimmer, Marineland T5 4X54 Watt on display tank, Odyssea T5 4X54 Watt under for frag tank and sump (both T5 sets were purchased less than a month ago), the ballast for the Metal Halides runs 250 Watts. So many colonies of corals, zoos, 4 anemones (carpet with two clowns hosting...totally would spawn someday if given time...too young yet, condylactis, tube anemone and a GBTA). Trumpet, blue pagoda, Trachyphyllia geoffroyia, hammer, frogspawn, tons of mushrooms, star polyps galore, white and green, blue clove polyps, lots of assorted sps: acros, birdsnest, etc. Fish in the tank: 2 hosting percs (one black and one white, still young), yellow tang, 6-line wrasse, golden headed sifter goby, bi-color blenny, black and white stripped damsel, blue/yellow damsel, two large green chromis, one firefish, two serpent stars, tons of crabs and snails, crocea clam, decorator crab. We have had the system for about 8 months now...and LOVE it. We did all the hard work of waiting and getting it set up...most everything is now starting to flourish and grow pretty fast, and it sucks that we are moving and can't get to see everything in the tank start to fill in how we had planned. But it's a great deal all-round. We are asking around $2500 for all of it. We know that it's worth much more. The live rock alone is around 120lbs at least and all covered with good stuff. We live in downtown Vancouver and you would be responsible for picking up and transporting. We would love to show you the tank in person, if you'd like to come by and see it for yourself! Hopefully you'll like it! Send me a note if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks in advance.
Here is the link to the album with all the pics:
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/album.php?albumid=288
Just a few pics here:
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=288&pictureid=2631
http://www.canreef.com/vbulletin/picture.php?albumid=288&pictureid=2636
Check out the albums.

Skimmerking
01-26-2010, 01:48 AM
Good luck with your sale a really nice tank to show. Just so you know getting the whole setup sold for that price is going to take a act of god, but you already know that so. and gettign what you want for it never turnes out unlessyou have the certain person that is willing to buy the system as a shole.

good luck with your sale I love you stand and Bump for ya

mitchelljared
01-26-2010, 02:00 AM
Thanks, well I'm starting at $2,500....doesn't mean I won't consider good offers other than that!

mitchelljared
01-31-2010, 07:15 PM
Selling everything for $2000...tons of coral, rock, fish, equipment...if interested let me know so I can tell you exactly all what's included....trust me...a great deal....nothing's wrong with it...just moving and needs to go.

Ryan
01-31-2010, 08:05 PM
Why dont you post whats included that way you dont get a bunch of tire kickers. If somone is going to buy a $2000 system the least the seller could do is post what inc.

outacontrol
01-31-2010, 09:39 PM
Why dont you post whats included that way you dont get a bunch of tire kickers. If somone is going to buy a $2000 system the least the seller could do is post what inc.

Did you read the first post?
That gives you a pretty good idea of whats included.

mitchelljared
01-31-2010, 11:25 PM
Yes, the first post gives you a pretty good idea...there are tons of other things in there too...