PDA

View Full Version : 280G Reef Tank For Sale

Juicy
01-22-2010, 11:09 PM
To any body Interested I have a 280G reef tank and stand to sell. I bought it from Aqua Giant in Edmonton. The dimensions are H-33", L-70" and W-25", the total height with the stand is 70". The sump is included as well along with what ever pipe is there. I am not to sure of what it's worth so feel free to let me know or make me an offer. I will clean the tank if anyone is interested in taking, hell I will even throw in the sand if you would like it.

Juicy
01-22-2010, 11:17 PM
I will do my best to respond to anyone who is interested this weekend but if I can't get computer acsess It will be like a first come first serve deal.

Have a great weekend.

saltynuts
01-23-2010, 12:13 AM
ah man i was going to come out and see if i could help you with that bad boy.

Juicy
01-23-2010, 12:35 AM
Well that is my old tank so the one I am having problems with is still running and still needs a expert. My LFS finally decided after enough b****ing to send some one out my way so I hope they can make it less painful. we will see what they come up with.

StirCrazy
01-23-2010, 02:53 AM
Well that is my old tank so the one I am having problems with is still running and still needs a expert. My LFS finally decided after enough b****ing to send some one out my way so I hope they can make it less painful. we will see what they come up with.

I almost choked.. though that was your algae tank and you gave up and nuked everything and were selling now. LOL I was thinking man that guy is fast :mrgreen:

Steve

Juicy
01-23-2010, 03:12 AM
No that was my first project in the basement, I build a better system in my garage so that if I spill it won't wreck the carpet. My last spill wasn't so nice, being the smart guy that I am I started the tap to fill up the tank and forgot it so oh oh new basement. We had to move the tank to do the repairs on the carpet so that started the new tank.

a little history for you anyways.

fencer
01-23-2010, 03:49 AM
Don't be buying that tank Ed.....