PDA

View Full Version : SPS colonies

GreenSpottedPuffer
01-22-2010, 01:11 AM
I have a few colonies for sale but need to be picked up either tomorrow or saturday. After that I will give them away to a friend.

Full disclosure...I had a single colony of yellow tort start to show signs of what looked like bite marks. I thought acro eating flat worms right away but after dipping and ultimately removing it from the system, never found any. I decided today to dip ALL my sps to see what I find and have yet to find any AEFW or eggs, so I am pretty confident there are none but if this concerns you, please do not inquire. Same as buying from a store I suppose, at your own risk, but again, I don't think there is a risk.

Anyways, here they are...selling for room, not because of the above. Old picture, so most have grown a little since this time and have much better color now.

1. Unknown tabling acro colony about 6" long, tan with blue growth tips. Not the brightest coral but still nice. $20 (can't see the whole thing in this picture)

2. Pink Mille colony about 4"-5" I would say. Much lighter color now than when this picture was taken, grows fast. $40

3. Unknown green colony with nice tight branching. Have only has this about a month and is getting brighter and brighter each week. $40

4. Small OC Bonsai frag. Paid $40 about a month and a half ago but just not happy in my tank I guess. It came brown and has stayed brown. It is encrusting a lot and starting to grow up finally. It really just gets lost in my tank as I don't have any other frags really, so may as well see if someone else has better luck with it. $20

5. 1-1.5" tenius frag. Stayed kind of brown in my tank with blueish purple tips. Im not sure what color it should be but I have another similar one that is tri colored. $10 or $5 if you buy something else. I prefer this one just be picked up by someone taking other corals.

Will take $100 for all to make things easier.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r179/Justinpsmith/Corals.jpg

GreenSpottedPuffer
01-22-2010, 09:36 PM
All pending.

Zoaelite
01-23-2010, 12:32 AM
Never in Calgary :sad:.

ScubaSteve
01-23-2010, 03:20 AM
But always in Vancouver...:biggrin: