PDA

View Full Version : LF green star polyp frag or larger

Moby da Goby
01-21-2010, 12:06 AM
Evening all,

Looking to start off my reef tank that is finishing up cycling. Looking for a GSP that I can pick up after Feb 10th. Please let me know your cost and location. I can't believe some of the prices of some frags I've seen in stores and I'm new enough to corals that I don't know if that's the norm or not.

Thanks!
Deanna

mike31154
01-21-2010, 01:05 AM
Welcome to the forum. Too bad you're a bit far away, I've been looking to unload some GSP for a little while now, it's getting out of hand in my system. I'm to the point where I'd even provide a chunk for free to any takers. Prices certainly do vary for corals, that's for sure. Should definitely cost less in major cities though and as far as GSP goes, I don't know how one of the LFS here in Vernon can charge what they do for it. It's certainly not exotic or difficult to propagate.

Anyhow, sorry I'm not much help, too far to ship in winter months. Might be worth a try in the summer via Greyhound, but I reckon by that time you should be able to score a good deal locally.

steveybb
01-21-2010, 03:42 AM
If you ever come to red deer, I can hook you up with a good size frag for a reasonable price. I have lots.

Aquaria
01-21-2010, 04:05 AM
Aquarium illusions has some for 15 i thought it was good but im new to reefs . The big frags are in the tank with the clove polyps or at least there were last time i was there

Moby da Goby
01-21-2010, 11:47 AM
Thanks for everyone's responses! I'm pleased to join this board and keep learning! I've potentially found a seller and hope to be able to show you pics after I add it!

Deanna