PDA

View Full Version : New tank tour car possibly - input greatly appreciated

howdy20012002
01-20-2010, 03:05 AM
Hello all.
I am looking at buying a new limo for my company and was just wondering what you guys thought of it.
it can hold 20 people for the upcoming tank tour in march
any input would be appreciated
it is a 20 passenger 1964 cadillac deville limo that i will be painting a creme/chrysler vanilla colour.
should i buy it?
thanks for looking
Neal

Skimmerking
01-20-2010, 03:09 AM
Neal buy it man that is a stellar Car dude.

lastlight
01-20-2010, 03:10 AM
LMAO. HOW do you drive that thing?!

It looks incredible though =)

Skimmerking
01-20-2010, 03:14 AM
sit in the drivers seat and hands 10 and 2 and right foot on the gas pedal and left foot on the brake.

mike31154
01-20-2010, 03:36 AM
It's a Caddy, not a Chrylser, paint it pink baby... and see if you can get the Pointer Sisters to christen it for you!

mark
01-20-2010, 03:45 AM
would be unique to see something like that in Edmonton

Chase31
01-20-2010, 04:17 AM
i would love to ride in that

dsaundry
01-20-2010, 04:24 AM
So long as it passes a mechanical inspection it should be fine. Are you required to get it certified?? Structural integrity report may be required.

howdy20012002
01-20-2010, 04:29 AM
it is going for a minnesota DOT inspection tommorrow
it was just stretched last year and has never actually been used yet.
and pink woudn't really do well for weddings....lol..besides I don't think that i could actually drive a pink car...lol
and last light I currently have a 37 foot cadillac escalade limo which is actually about 5 feet longer than this one..it is just like driving a city bus.
thanks for the inputs.
i think that this will be a great asset for my company
(and yes, we can do the tank tour in it..lol)
Neal

lastlight
01-20-2010, 05:06 AM
i just saw some ad at the hospital the other day that the pointer sisters are playing a show for some benefit there or something. hook it up haha!

mike31154
01-20-2010, 05:26 AM
and pink woudn't really do well for weddings....lol..besides I don't think that i could actually drive a pink car...lol

Yeah, I guess I wouldn't want to drive a pink car either, but you have a company right? Hire a nice young lady to chauffeur it for you! And I would think just the opposite for weddings, maybe a groom's nightmare, but certainly a bride's dream!

My daughter had her '92 Toyota Celica, originally white, painted 'caddy' pink. It has some sort of metallic flake in it that glitters rainbow colours when the sunlight hits it just right. I drove it a few times when she was still here in Vernon and it was white. She had it painted in Vancouver and now lives in Maple Ridge. I'll never forget one day when I was visiting and we were leaving the parking lot of a shopping center. Daughter was driving and I looked out to see a little girl with her mom heading for their vehicle. The look on the little girl's face was priceless and although I couldn't hear her, I could clearly read her lips as she excitedly pointed towards us saying "Look Mom, a pink car!!" Could be a marketing coup, just the thing to give your company that 'edge', he he.