PDA

View Full Version : Is there a lfs here?

new but handy
01-18-2010, 02:24 AM
Hey all is there a lfs in Red Deer? I am in town for the week and I want to check out the situation

MMAX
01-18-2010, 11:35 PM
Yes, but.............

hillbillyreefer
01-19-2010, 01:35 AM
'bout the only salty shop in Red Deer is Red Deer Reptiles. I haven't been in there for over a year, don't get to Red Deer much anymore.

sharuq1
01-21-2010, 12:16 AM
Best place to go would be Calgary from Red Deer. Red Coral especially will make it worth the drive with great prices, deals and advice.

new but handy
01-21-2010, 10:57 PM
Thanks all. I am actually in Strathmore right now. I;m planning to hit a couple of stores on my way home tomorrow. I went to RD reptiles and found it to be exactly like my lfs. Same prices, same quality, same everything

mseepman
01-21-2010, 11:02 PM
You should really try to hit Red Coral while you are in Calgary. They are now my #1 stop whenever I get that way. Good selection and great service.

Also, try to tee something up with Snappy (Coral Master) as not only will you need a change of pants when you see his tank, but the frags are amazing too. I don't think he likes drop-ins...so a little warning would be in your best interest.

Just prepare to have a lot lighter wallet after both visits.:biggrin:

new but handy
01-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Oh I am buddy. Red Coral for sure, probably not snappys. Why you need anything:lol: