PDA

View Full Version : Chem-Tech Series 100D Pulsa Feeder Dual dosing Pump

ntotheblue
01-17-2010, 11:27 AM
Chem-Tech Series 100D Pulsa Feeder Dual Feed Pump

this item is new out of the box

Bought from a member here but decided to go other ways

awesome for 2 part dosing or wherever your imagination will lead you, top off,feeding ,calcium, strontinium,iodine etc...

I am asking $150 price dropped!!! firm
first come basis
if you see this ad it's still available!!

willing to ship or have picked up!!

ntotheblue
01-17-2010, 11:34 AM
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee22/rismai/Picture002-15.jpg

ntotheblue
01-17-2010, 11:35 AM
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee22/rismai/Picture412.jpg

ntotheblue
01-17-2010, 11:36 AM
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee22/rismai/Picture414.jpg

ntotheblue
01-17-2010, 11:37 AM
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee22/rismai/Picture413.jpg

Skimmerking
01-17-2010, 02:05 PM
interested

ntotheblue
01-17-2010, 03:50 PM
it was used once to see if it works tried with water but where do you see rust on the unit and water on the pipes?!!
specially because I bought from another member!!

reefermadness
01-17-2010, 05:11 PM
By my calculation it does 17ml per min. Is that right?

ntotheblue
01-17-2010, 05:24 PM
That's correct!!!

Skimmerking
01-18-2010, 01:56 AM
what model is it. interested :smile:

may be this is better then the dosing pump for the proflux.

Skimmerking
01-18-2010, 01:59 AM
never mind i found it on the pic

RTFQ

lastlight
01-18-2010, 02:05 AM
may be this is better then the dosing pump for the proflux.

Wait for it...

ntotheblue
01-27-2010, 04:30 PM
price has been dropped to $150 close to $500 new!!

Skimmerking
01-27-2010, 04:52 PM
PMed ya

aoc230
01-29-2010, 03:04 AM
make sure you get pics from this seller if your considering purchasing from him. Very shady cat, bought a controller(aqua controller 3 pro) which was only an aqua controller 3 for 475$ and was suppose to be bnib, got item to only find it in a grocery bag with rust on it, not brand new in its box and had been used. the 3 is only with the4 475$ mark brand new. three probes were suppose to be included, only came with two, used probes of coarse. this seller outright LIED and i'm still trying to get my money back. when i approached the issue the seller said " well i might have left it too close to my saltwater aquarium and it rusted". this seller is a lyer and if i were you id stay clear. Ive shipped my item back to seller and they received it on the 8th, it is now the 28th, and still no payment and im out the controller and 475$(for now). whether i get my money back or not, still a hassle and seller is still crooked. Will not refund money even when you send item back(having trouble with tracking number so paypal keeps throwing it out and seller thinks they got away with ripping me off), the only way i'd buy is if the item is 1/10th off original price in the hopes you win the lottery and seller doesn't sc@$w you over. since moderators dont do anything to shady sellers, its only fair for buyers to know what they are getting into. BUYER BEWARE.. im not just frustrated, no matter what this cat tells you, i'm out 475$ and he has signed for the controller i sent back.

good luck

PMed ya

kien
01-29-2010, 03:18 AM
LOL woop there it is!

aoc230
01-29-2010, 03:57 AM
no doubt thee it is lol... there's no way for buyers to find out any other way my friend haha.. really didn't want to resort to that but as we all know this hobbies costly enough without shooting 475$ out the window and having nothing in hand... ya heard hahah. money back or not, this seller was not only dishonest, they lied and this forum has no review status for sellers and the moderators stated they couldn't do anything about misleading practices(as soon as i started copying and pasting his add back to him he rushed to moderators to close thread down and stated item was sold so no evidence was left behind, but i printed them off prior haha). so i guess its up to the reefer community to keep others in the loop. just the way i roll. ROLL your dice if your buy from them,

LOL woop there it is!

Skimmerking
01-29-2010, 04:07 AM
thanks man I see good info lets see if he chimes in here.

aoc230
01-29-2010, 04:20 AM
yeah no doubt.. we'll see lol

thanks man I see good info lets see if he chimes in here.

ntotheblue
01-29-2010, 05:16 AM
Item was shipped to you in good condition and has described I only mentioned 2 probes and not 3 we made our deal through paypal and only now I know why you were never able to show evidnce towards the complaint you put in only to find out that the item I sent you in excellent condition was shipped back in broken pieces you obviously wanted to get your money back from paypal without me showing them evidence so you shipped after the resolution was done and that is why you never came up with a tracking number and paypal is my full evidence that you are a lost case now why would I do paypal and send you an item not described has in the sale only to have it sent back to me and have paypal refund you the money without me being able to do anything about it. I was away for a few days and sent you $100 without even knowing the condition of the item you sent me so Now I got a broken aqua controller and out of luck for $100! Please refund me the money or find yourself for harrassment and fraud charges!!

aoc230
01-29-2010, 05:42 AM
you sent me crap, i sent you back the same item(exactly as you sent it and took pics to prove it). i can go ahead and post all the evidence if you want??? pics, your online post, our conversations. you lied now your trying to get out of it... if i wanted a controller, why would i buy one for 475$, break it and send it back to only get my money back(sounds like you know how the system works and YOUR working it)???? doesn't make sense columbo!!! you yourself full out admitted you thought it was in fact an aquacontroller 3 pro and tried to convince4 me it was??? lier!! here's a quote for you guys from the seller
" Originally Posted by ntotheblue
yeah you're right big difference this replaces the pro series that has been outdated for more than 6 years, with all new programming and features, has for the rusting I admit that I add it near my tank which over time might have picked up some moisture, I should have kept it in a better place. you can send it back to me and I will gladly refund you the money!!!"

so like i mentioned, this guy is doing EXACTLY what hes trying to say im doing, hes playing the system. got a controller that he believed was in fact an aquacontroller3pro(if you notice has alot of EXTRA items on hand???) and probably not working or up to his standard, sell it to only get complaints and states the buyer broke it... i tracked EVERYTHING.. he was honestly trying to convince me it was the pro addition.

the tracking number works... it wasn't working online web(they don't know why either)... if you call the tracking number in it worked and they were able to track the package but online was a no go, and that's why paypal kept droping it(he even lies about that)(you have the slip with the tracking number on it, i have the info i sent you(dated), lets see if you are a lyer... lets see if that tracking number you say never worked is the exact same one you signed off on when excepting the package? prove it, i can now you???)

also, i never took the 100$ as the web site he wants you to except funds on and input info, looks like its a scam in itself(ive never seen this site before for payments??? i mean if he has a paypal account(which i paid thru) and we originally did it thru papal why use another site?... didnt even try and send the 100$ back thru paypal the original way i paid??? you come up with your own conclusions on that one, but fishy to me

Item was shipped to you in good condition and has described I only mentioned 2 probes and not 3 we made our deal through paypal and only now I know why you were never able to show evidnce towards the complaint you put in only to find out that the item I sent you in excellent condition was shipped back in broken pieces you obviously wanted to get your money back from paypal without me showing them evidence so you shipped after the resolution was done and that is why you never came up with a tracking number and paypal is my full evidence that you are a lost case now why would I do paypal and send you an item not described has in the sale only to have it sent back to me and have paypal refund you the money without me being able to do anything about it. I was away for a few days and sent you $100 without even knowing the condition of the item you sent me so Now I got a broken aqua controller and out of luck for $100! Please refund me the money or find yourself for harrassment and fraud charges!!

Chase31
01-29-2010, 06:11 AM
woot woot like web drama sorry to whoever is out of money on this one (not going to take sides as idk :p)

kien
01-29-2010, 06:14 AM
new price!! $550 its new in the box!! all manuals included!!

For those asking this s the Neptune pro series latest one all accessories included

LOL! Busted!

aoc230
01-29-2010, 06:30 AM
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Stick'em haha haha stick'em

aoc230
01-29-2010, 06:32 AM
nice i like... i have pics but they wont load? maybe too large it just comes back as failed attempt. ill keep trying but i was looking at the pics again and honestly, the item i received looks like its 10 yrs old, rusted the dc8 where you screw it in position was rusted and screws had pulled the metal.. BNIB hahaha... i knew i was getting ripped off as soon as i opened the box and the item was in a grocery bag(no joke thats his BNIB with manuals) oh yeah no manuals go figure manuals dont come with ten yrs old units hahah.. now hes trying to say i broke it and sent it back?? do not trust any transactions with this cat..

i'm an honest guy(have the same log name for ebay-check it 100% feed back always pay for things i say ill buy), i'm more or less here so that others are informed about WHO they are buying from. i mean 475 bucks is no chump change. i have no reason to be lying about anything i'm saying, and now the seller has his originally broken item they tried to sell me and the cash and is threatening me stating i'm harassing them and doing fraud??? i'll tell you this much, you do a transaction online, use a credit card thru paypal, two channel to fight donkeys like this.

LOL! Busted!

ntotheblue
01-29-2010, 06:54 AM
I told you if you were not satisfied with the controller to send it back to me I sold you under the description has it was given to me. I even offered your full refund without going through paypal and you still can't answer why you couldn't come up with a tracking number not for me but for your claim that you had 15 days of! Now let's see if I was sold an item and falsified about it's contents I would everything possible accordingly to paypal rules now if I was planning on ripping you off why would I send you $100! Without even seeing the condition of my item you have failed to come about yourself in every legal way possible!! I have nothing else to say to you or anybody else in this forum who doesn't have the psychic abilities to see what really happen good bye!

aoc230
01-29-2010, 07:23 AM
this is the start of it all, literally seconds after i opened the box this was written...
yo dog got the package today to only be VERY upset with the contents inside...

1. this item is no where near new??? no where its rusted and the DC8 is bent like it was installed and pulled on(you cant mislead peeps like dat)!!! very upset and now you loose out on shipping!!! i will also be letting the forum know about this.
2. this is an aqua pro!!! not an aqua pro III, BIG difference..

so what next? besides me sending it back and disputing the charge?
check it and check price difference, you can get the unit new for less then you sold this one for? so not really sure what planet the pro's in pics went out 6 years ago... Neptune has them on their website?
http://www.aquacave.com/SearchResult...CategoryID=457

anyways i put a few quotes below tell me how much is true?

THIS UNIT WILL INCLUDE A BRAND NEW PH PROBE,
"ORP PROBE THAT ORIGINALLY DIDN'T COME WITH IT",
DC8 HEAVY DUTY
TEMP. PROBE

BRAND NEW IN THE BOX ASKING $600
WILL CONSIDER SHIPPING
PAYPAL ACCEPTED
MORE THAN WELCOME TO COME BY AND HAVE A LOOK!!

new price!! $550 its new in the box!! all manuals included!!

new in box means it comes BRAND new IN THE ORIGINAL box it came in... not from a grocery bag sitting under your tank? and maybe by your tank but how do you explain the DC8, you can tell it was bolted in somewhere? it says manuals??? only two probes were in the package??? says three?? alot of lying going on...............
this is the older unit and is not a PRO, i cant even say misleading, you plain outright LIED and was hoping some gullible fool was just going to say ok.. POOR POOR you, especially this time of year. understand where im coming from, imagine someone would have paid the 600$ you were originally asking. this unit isn't even close to 600$??? look at below link, at just any store aquacave is the one below but look, in the condition this is in id say its barely worth 200$??? would you be happy paying 600$??? ask yourself and if you come back with a sure, your not really being honest with yourself...
AquaController III w/ pH, ORP
&Temp. Probes & DC4HD
by Neptune Systems
$479.95

you really need to be more honest when selling online, this was more of a shady transaction??? the way item way described, NO ONE would have been happy with this purchase... people pay on paypal/credit card, you gotta understand they can dispute this and ultimately, you'll have to pay in the end. save yourself the troubles and come out of the shade, put an ACCURATE description of item... research price so it does not mislead people into thinking its a level above stated..... put a PICTURE so buyers have a good understanding of what they are getting into before buying.....

I told you if you were not satisfied with the controller to send it back to me I sold you under the description has it was given to me. I even offered your full refund without going through paypal and you still can't answer why you couldn't come up with a tracking number not for me but for your claim that you had 15 days of! Now let's see if I was sold an item and falsified about it's contents I would everything possible accordingly to paypal rules now if I was planning on ripping you off why would I send you $100! Without even seeing the condition of my item you have failed to come about yourself in every legal way possible!! I have nothing else to say to you or anybody else in this forum who doesn't have the psychic abilities to see what really happen good bye!

mark
01-29-2010, 01:06 PM
got a feeling the dosing pump won't be selling anytime soon

Skimmerking
01-29-2010, 01:26 PM
well good thing that I won't be getting this reef doser from him now. Thanks aoc230 Im really sory that you got ripped off.

may be we should find his Ip address and search the other forums to see where he has been sneaking around.

Chase31
01-29-2010, 03:59 PM
the only easy way to track his IP would be an admin then the admin would have to look back to see if its dynamic or static, if its static it would be painstaking to track anything but if its dynamic :D i would have some fun with this :p

banditpowdercoat
01-29-2010, 04:03 PM
hard to saw WHO is lying??

Selling crap, or buying a good deal, packaging up your crap and returing it saying you were sold junk.

That's just how I see it.

BUT, on the pump issue, a Diaphragm pump is kick A$$ for a dosing pump. Way better than any peristaltic pumps, but way more $$$ :(

Chase31
01-29-2010, 04:14 PM
could be anyone, but at the lengths the a guy is going to let other buyers know that this happened would make me think hes legit, if your going to pack up your own crap and sell it (aka scam someone) then your probably not going to draw attention to yourself.

aoc230
01-29-2010, 04:17 PM
I bought a brand new aquacontroller 3 and recieved a used aqua 3?? The three is only worth 475$ new so how's that a good deal? It was rusted and used

hard to saw WHO is lying??

Selling crap, or buying a good deal, packaging up your crap and returing it saying you were sold junk.

That's just how I see it.

BUT, on the pump issue, a Diaphragm pump is kick A$$ for a dosing pump. Way better than any peristaltic pumps, but way more $$$ :(

Chase31
01-29-2010, 04:22 PM
I bought a brand new aquacontroller 3 and recieved a used aqua 3?? The three is only worth 475$ new so how's that a good deal? It was rusted and used

hes saying its still possible that you got a good deal on a new aqua 3 pro and sent your old one back to him, but i'm not making assumptions, i dont think he is either just a possibility

aoc230
01-29-2010, 05:50 PM
No he admits it was the wrong controller and it was rusted, so no it wasn't new nor did I send back my old one. I have a giesemann infinity moonligt72" atb1050a skimmer, lifereef sump and refugium, 4 vortechs I can afford it don't need to rip people off. I was simply posting this to keep buyers informed before making the same mistake I made(buying from shady cats).

[/B][/B][/B]hes saying its still possible that you got a good deal on a new aqua 3 pro and sent your old one back to him, but i'm not making assumptions, i dont think he is either just a possibility