PDA

View Full Version : Pom Pom Crab

ottoman
01-16-2010, 07:03 AM
Is pom pom crab reef safe? Now I have zoas, LPS and SPS.

Thank in advance for your information.

kien
01-16-2010, 07:17 AM
In my experience pom poms have been quite reef safe. Maybe one of the only indisputable reef safe crabs? Possibly? :biggrin: I have had 4 of them in my mixed reef for a while now (although I only see them at night), they are quite fun to watch. They are way too busy hanging onto their pom poms (actually tiny anemones) with dear life to bother anything with their pinchers :lol: Every time i see them I always sing in my head.. "hey mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey mickey!" Right.. anyway, carry on.

Leah
01-16-2010, 11:57 AM
:lol: Every time i see them I always sing in my head.. "hey mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind hey mickey!" Right.. anyway, carry on.
:wink: Wow and I thought I had to get a life.:lol: They better be reef safe :redface:

Eyford01
01-16-2010, 01:42 PM
I had 2 pom Poms and 3 seahorses together no problems, also once watched the crab crawl right over a sleeping mandarin without waking it just waving it's poms around, check out the polls, I started one asking this same question, it seems no one who answered has ever had a problem, I love these guys!!

mseepman
01-16-2010, 04:41 PM
Love my Pom Pom and it's been fine in my reef.

ottoman
01-16-2010, 04:47 PM
great. thank you for your information. i guess he finds his new home.