PDA

View Full Version : I'm looking for a plumbing store

cygmark
01-16-2010, 03:31 AM
Hello all, I'm hoping you can help me find a plumbing store where i can find bulk head fittings and other aquarium plumbing supplies.

I tried, Rona, Canadian tire, and peavy mart tonight with no success.

So if any could help me , I'm off tomorrow to get the rest of my plumbing supplies and, hopefully have it all plumbed in and have photos up for you all tomorrow.

Thanks
Josh

P.S....tonight is 9:30 p.m. on Friday Jan 15 2010

whatcaneyedo
01-16-2010, 03:49 AM
There is probably an Andrew Sherrit in your area however their bulkheads require huge holes. But at least they sell a variety of PVC parts, bulkheads and john guest fittings. You're probably better off ordering things like bulkheads and gate valves from Ocean Aquatics, J&L Aquatics and Progressive Reef. Those are just a few of the ones that I know of.

The Grizz
01-16-2010, 05:07 AM
Try Emco or one of the other plumbing wholesale supplier's in Edmonton.

fencer
01-16-2010, 05:14 AM
Bartle and Gibson in Edmonton

fishytime
01-16-2010, 02:36 PM
Red Coral carries most of the hard to find specialty parts...... gate valves, bulkheads, check valves.....and we ship....

cygmark
01-17-2010, 07:06 AM
thanks to all for your help, i went to EMCO and found most of the things, i ended up going to Aquarium Illusions to get my bulkheads, thanks to everyone.

Josh

blacknife
01-17-2010, 06:54 PM
heh peavy mart does have some bulkheads too but not much of anything else..

littlesilvermax
01-18-2010, 02:08 AM
Google Sprayer Parts Warehouse.

I have sent dozens of dozens of reefers there, great selection, best prices, good shipping too I think.

FWIW I have a ton of plumbing, I might have some things people need!