PDA

View Full Version : What a pain in the A..

DJ88
09-13-2001, 09:01 PM
Well most of you know about my escapades with a tank breaking right?

Well the aftermath of this is that for now I have a huge saddleback anemone and a pair of true percs living in my sump with an extra 15 lbs of LR right now..

Well tonight I went to peek in on the saddle back and guess what.. Silly me didn't think to put some kind of barrier for water to go through but would keep the anemone in the main part... Guess what was found in the baffles???

If you can't guess... read this whole thing over.. lol

After taking the cleaning blade out of my Kent scraper and also using the end of a net I managed to get it to let go with it's foot. (PITA I tells ya!) And about 20 minutes later out it came..

lol.. now we have eggcrate at the edge of the baffles so we don't have to go through this again.. lol..

Anemone is looking fine.. about 10 inches across already.. And are the percs ever happy their mobile home is back...

images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Where is a good place to get a 20 drilled for an overflow?? I need to set up a tank just for this critter.. and soon.. lol

SuperFudge
09-13-2001, 09:14 PM
Good to hear ya got him out anyways images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif.

Most glass places (Speedy auto for me..$9 p/hole 1/4" glass) will drill them readily,but will not garantee it.

Marc.

DJ88
09-13-2001, 09:18 PM
Sounds good to me.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Thanks Marc..