PDA

View Full Version : Asmodeus (Mike) for coming to the rescue

Leah
01-12-2010, 10:00 PM
of a damsel in distress. I want to say a huge THANK-YOU for all help you gave me with my tanks. I never could have done it with out your help. Although you
have a huge ego and I am pretty stubborn it all worked out in the end and I may even forgive you eventually for letting the skimmer suck up my gobie. :razz: Or maybe he got chopped up in the pump. :sad: I still can't believe you got here so damn early. Next time let me get out of the shower before you show up!
Thanks for the interesting visit, I hope we can still be friends :wink: P.S.
Julia's ear is still sore and I have no sympathy for her. At least I didn't faint on you. :redface: Great to meet other reefer's glad I got the chance and hope we cross path's again. Sorry for the delay with the thanks :tsk::tsk:

~Leah

Carmen
01-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Well...this sounds like an interesting story?:wink:

banditpowdercoat
01-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Sheesh, Mike musta left one heck of an impression. I never got no post on Canreef after my visit! LOL

bvlester
01-12-2010, 11:37 PM
it could have been the shower, her goby getting the chopping or even a fainting that seems to have happened and don't forget a sore ear. could this have anything to do with Mike's hmmmmmmmmmm thread??

sound interesting for sure..

Bill

JDigital
01-13-2010, 02:28 AM
could this have anything to do with Mike's hmmmmmmmmmm thread??

sound interesting for sure..

Bill

Not really.. I saw what Mike posted...

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-13-2010, 02:48 AM
So many details yet we are more confused than ever.:lol:

Carmen
01-13-2010, 02:59 AM
Ok Leah...need more of the story!:lol:

Skimmerking
01-13-2010, 05:26 AM
WOW I Went over to help that was it enough is enough

PoonTang
01-13-2010, 05:29 AM
HMmmmmmmmm

kien
01-13-2010, 05:31 AM
:pop2:

bvlester
01-13-2010, 06:23 AM
OK I read the other post it sounds like everyone is asuming more than what is necessary. I was just asking if the 2 threads had a conection. but this one is interesting.

Mike I was born in Brandon Manitoba my dad was based in Shilo, chill. some people will always go a bit to far I don't think most people think aything was going wrong. It's just a little cryptic is all people want to know the whole story. The other thread was just started at the wrong time.

I don't think there was is any offence intended.

Leah inteded to say thank you for your help and that is where it should have been left.

Bill

Skimmerking
01-13-2010, 08:41 AM
oh ya Bill what is your last name oh by the way i don't need to chill

fishoholic
01-13-2010, 01:17 PM
I'm pretty sure Leah was just giving Mike a hard time and razzing him a bit since he loves to do the same. But Mike knows we all love him even if he teases us :mrgreen:

banditpowdercoat
01-13-2010, 01:30 PM
WOW I Went over to help that was it enough is enough

:p :razz: I'm done

Carmen
01-13-2010, 02:38 PM
Wasn't intended to offend. Sorry Leah and Mike.:neutral:

I think we all know Mike and Leah BOTH have a great sense of humor. Just teasing you guys. Hope there was no offense taken.:wink:

bvlester
01-13-2010, 04:46 PM
oh ya Bill what is your last name oh by the way i don't need to chill

Last name Lester and I don't meen any offend anyone just wanted to explain that some people go over board I thought maybe the 2 threads had some thing that was conecting them. I don't think this thread started any thing just the other one. I know leah and she would not do any thing inaproperate.

anyway keep cool any hang lose, and take it easy life goes on.

Bill

my2rotties
01-13-2010, 06:10 PM
I don't think Mike is upset at anybody at all. He is very abrupt in his writing and I think people get the wrong idea. He says what needs to be said, but wears his heart on his sleeve. He is a very sweet guy... sorry Mike, I think most of us know this anyways.:wink:

Kryptic4L
01-14-2010, 11:35 PM
http://knitemare.org/cats/serious_cat.jpg

Palmer
01-15-2010, 03:13 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3196/2695460557_2c2185f848.jpg

Leah
01-16-2010, 03:19 PM
Both tanks look awesome. Oh and Mike the problem in the 95 with the sand turning brown has not been back. So maybe by moving the powerheads up higher or adding the new skimmer, it is no longer happening. :biggrin: I now like the tank again. The skimmer looks awesome and has finally stopped going nuts.
So I should be able to adjust it properly. Thanks for being so patient with my lack of direction reading.:lol:

Thanks again for all the help and knowledge.