PDA

View Full Version : LF: Nanocube/Biocube/Aquapod type All-In-One tank. Vancouver/Fraser Valley

VFX
01-10-2010, 05:48 AM
Does anyone have a small Biocube/Nanocube/Aquapod All-In-One type tank for sale?

I'm looking for something in great condition, clean & ready to go and 14G or bigger.

Thanks,

VFX

SeaHorse_Fanatic
01-10-2010, 08:13 AM
PM sent on lead to Aquapod 12g.

VFX
01-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Thanks Anthony. I'll follow it up.

VFX
01-11-2010, 05:43 AM
No reply from lead...

Bmup.

dsaundry
01-11-2010, 07:07 AM
What, What, What...???? Going smaller, What happened to that Go Big or Go Home thing....???? Or is for the office at work?? Good luck with the search Viv....:mrgreen:

VFX
01-11-2010, 05:33 PM
What, What, What...???? Going smaller, What happened to that Go Big or Go Home thing....???? Or is for the office at work?? Good luck with the search Viv....:mrgreen:

It's for home...

My Frogfish, who has lived with a small Yellow Goby for over a year without harming him, decided that a Clown fish over twice his size would be nice to eat. Once he had his 1st taste of live fish he ate his little Goby friend & also ate the other, even larger clown fish I had.

Anyway, long story short, either I get him his own tank until I get my big tank going or he has to go to a new home.

dsaundry
01-12-2010, 12:16 AM
Once he had his 1st taste of live fish he ate his little Goby friend & also ate the other, even larger clown fish I had.

I was the same way with Florence's Christmas cookies...Yum:lol:
Gotta love it when you get the taste for something good-just can't stop.....Guess he can't either...:mrgreen:

VFX
01-12-2010, 12:47 AM
I was the same way with Florence's Christmas cookies...Yum:lol:
Gotta love it when you get the taste for something good-just can't stop.....Guess he can't either...:mrgreen:

Maybe you need to go to a new home too :razz:

Thav.
01-12-2010, 12:51 AM
I have a BioCube 14 with new bulbs, a saphire skimmer (BC14), a crappy oceanic skimmer & a Koraline Nano powerhead.
shoot me a pm :biggrin:

dsaundry
01-12-2010, 07:28 AM
Maybe you need to go to a new home too :razz:

The wife has made the same suggestion too, even offered to take me to one....:mrgreen: