PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Greg!

fishytime
01-10-2010, 03:34 AM
Just wanted to thank Greg for hosting the frag swap today/night....Tank looks great as usual.....(I was smart this time and didnt take cash:mrgreen:)

Argentiner
01-10-2010, 03:38 AM
Ya, thanks a lot Greg. Wow, there was a lot of people over. Would have liked to stay a bit longer than I was able to. As usual, spotted some more corals I'll have to get off you in the future.

lobsterboy
01-10-2010, 03:51 AM
yup, great meet, thanks Greg the tank looks awesome

24storm
01-10-2010, 04:17 AM
Thanks Greg

Good time good food and i won a free colony what a great night LOL !!!!!

Keith

JDigital
01-10-2010, 04:57 AM
Thanks for hosting the meet Greg. So much food... you'll be eating leftovers for a week.

Very happy with the frags! Thanks :)

EDIT: Johnny those Brownies were awesome!! Im actually craving them right now..

Delphinus
01-10-2010, 05:21 AM
Yes thanks Greg! Great tank, great shwag and great company. :)

Red Coral Aquariums
01-10-2010, 05:27 AM
[QUOTE=JDigital;
EDIT: Johnny those Brownies were awesome!! Im actually craving them right now..[/QUOTE]

Showing up late has it's advantages I got to take home 5 of the brownies home(and I don't mean frags).

Greg tank looks amazing.
I kept thinking I need to bring in that and that and that; now if I could only find them !!
Thanks again.
Kevin

lobsterboy
01-10-2010, 05:36 AM
thanks for the comps on the brownies, Greg and Kevin got colony sized pieces of the lasagna. Hahaha

The Grizz
01-10-2010, 06:17 AM
Also a big thanks Greg, your tank is AMAZING & it was great to meet some of you that I had talked to here. Hope that some day my tank looks half as good as yours. Got some nice frag's & hope they do well.

Thanks Jon for the a. humis it is a sweet piece. Awesome brownies as well.

karazy
01-10-2010, 06:57 AM
i too must say thank you to Greg. not only for letting us come into your home and look at every nook and cranny of your system, but going as far as to feed us too.
it was such a fun time and it was good to meet some new reefers.

who else has the itch to upgrade after that?

Kryptic4L
01-10-2010, 07:09 AM
who else has the itch to upgrade after that?

thinking about dealing with that much water volume makes me nauseous.

Thanks alot for hosting tonight greg it was a pleasure.

bloodpython
01-10-2010, 07:14 AM
Hi greg i would also like to thank you. beutiful tank you have. it got me excited to start my little biocube. lol. Aaron

Ian
01-10-2010, 08:29 AM
Another huge thank you for both hosting and stting me up with a frag pack. I wish I could have stayed longer but my wallet thanks me for leaving when I did.

Snappy
01-10-2010, 03:22 PM
Thanks to everyone for coming and especially those who brought food and drinks. There was a lot of good food.:smile:

John your pasta dish was really good & the brownies were to die for!

A BIG THANK YOU to my friend Gary in Edmonton who even though he couldn't attend still showed his great generousity and ordered up a couple of large Pizzas for us to enjoy. Thanks Gary.

Thank you to our sponsors & Congratulations to the door prize winners:
The winners were----

Mike- won a frag rack from RED CORAL

Scott- won a K4 power head from RED CORAL

Keith- won an SPS colony from CORAL MASTER

There was a lot of trading and "reefer to reefer" buying & selling going on which is what it's all about. Some folks even dropped a few bucks with me so thanks very much. I apologize I was busy much of the time & I didn't get an opportunity to meet with everyone individually the way I was hoping to.

By my calculations there was between 40-50 people that came through and although some didn't stay long I hope everyone enjoyed themselves. In the 6+ years I've been going to the various "reefer parties" in Calgary, this was the biggest of any I've attended so I think it was a success. :biggrin:
Thanks again,
Greg

lastlight
01-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Sounds like a blast! Look forward to participating maybe this year as things calm down on my end.

blueyota
01-10-2010, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the chance to see your amazing tank Greg ...although i was late i still ended up with two nice frags !!!!!Next time i will be on time haha
Thanks
Shawn

lorenz0
01-10-2010, 08:03 PM
thanks for hosting greg, for sure was worth coming out for and talking to everyone.

really enjoyed myself

Snappy
01-11-2010, 01:25 AM
Glad you guys could come, hope you had an okay time.:wink:

Argentiner
01-11-2010, 03:41 AM
Which Scott was it that won the K4? :biggrin: I wasn't even there when the draw was on, so I'm sure it wasn't me. Nice prizes from Kevin though!

parkinsn
01-11-2010, 03:58 AM
Scott- won a K4 power head from RED CORAL

Woo Hoo!! good to know. Thanks RC.

Thanks Greg for letting us some over to see your epic tank again, too bad i couldn't stay longer..... stupid part time job :neutral:

Namnuta
01-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Yea it was nice to meet alot of fellow reefers. I couldn't stay long, but i did get my water wall at work finished after i left:)

Im still new, so next time i will have my frags mounted, instead of just some soft cuttings in bag.

Hope everyone enjoyed my wife's spinach dip. :)

Snappy
01-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Woo Hoo!! good to know. Thanks RC.

Thanks Greg for letting us some over to see your epic tank again, too bad i couldn't stay longer..... stupid part time job :neutral:
You're welcome, thanks for coming.