PDA

View Full Version : Location to king Ed store i

TheKid
01-08-2010, 10:15 PM
I heard there is a saltwater aquarium store on king Ed , can someone give me the cross street , address or phone number?

George
01-08-2010, 10:28 PM
I think you are thinking about the one below. It's on Kingsway not King Ed.

King Ed Pet Centre
7377 Kingsway, Burnaby.
604-525-4955

Marlin65
01-08-2010, 10:30 PM
I think what you are looking for is King Ed Pet. They are on Edmonds and kingsway. If not I don't know.

schroeder
01-09-2010, 02:52 AM
that's the one. On kingsway.

The staff aren't as knowledgeable as J&L, but some of their livestock and rock prices are pretty good. And their selection is huge (although not all aquarium related) And they do have a selection of used hardware. I got an (incomplete) HOB filter for $10 for my buddy's pico tank from them.

Last time I was in they had some nice LR for $6.95/Lb.

manaf
01-09-2010, 03:27 AM
that's the one. On kingsway.

The staff aren't as knowledgeable as J&L, but some of their livestock and rock prices are pretty good. And their selection is huge (although not all aquarium related) And they do have a selection of used hardware. I got an (incomplete) HOB filter for $10 for my buddy's pico tank from them.

Last time I was in they had some nice LR for $6.95/Lb.

i wouldnt say thats true robert who works in the saltwater section is probably more knowledgeable then anyone at J&L, just my opinion but i always feel that ppl at J&L always tell me stuff they learn on the net and no personal experience

just my opinion tho

schroeder
01-09-2010, 03:37 AM
You may be right. I have not met Robert, but I have always gotten great help from Rene and Jeff at J&L.

I'll have to ask for Robert the next time I'm at King Ed.

dsaundry
01-09-2010, 05:49 PM
+1 on Robert, great guy and has no problem telling you not to buy something...