PDA

View Full Version : 210 gal tear down

gio dimartino
01-05-2010, 02:24 AM
Hi....I would like to re post that my system is up for sale.....and that I am wanting to sell my live rock,inverts and fish,so I can shut the system down to part it out,as nobody is interested,it seems ,in the complete unit.The rock is 2.5 years old,mostly Figi rock.It has lots of coral.alg. on it ,most pieces are of interesting shapes, also have a fair bit of flat pieces.No aipetasia present,but some majano. pardon my spelling:lol: Would like to get 3.50 per pound.I have aprox. 200 lbs.Can sell part or all. Also have some corals,mushrooms,ect...
thanks....Jay

torrid_07
01-05-2010, 03:11 AM
hey, what do you have for fish, inverts, and corals? im looking for some inverts ( mostly snails or shrimp) soft corals and some small fish. i have a biocube that i want to stock so i cand go too big on the fish.
let me know, jeff

flipzed
01-05-2010, 03:17 AM
tell me a bit about the tank? drilled come with a sump? stand? how much for the tank and stand and sump if u have one?

banditpowdercoat
01-05-2010, 03:58 AM
Yes, Pics would be awesome, as well as a equipment breakdown. Are you willing to ship equip? what about coral's?

Twinn
01-07-2010, 01:25 AM
I would be interested in some rock and power heads if you are parting the system out. How about some pictures and a parts list?