PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Bar fridge for the tank room.

Canadian Man
09-18-2003, 04:28 AM
Moderator's, Yes I know the product is not exactly aquarium related but the use is for sure and Tony can vouch for me :lol:

I am looking for a CHEEP but GOOD (I know it's impossible) bar type fridge for the tank room. Going to use it for keeping frozen and fresh food's in and such.

If anyone has, or knows a person that is selling one let me know.
Looking in about the $50ish dollar range. I have done NO research on how much these thing's are new so I don't know if this is unreasonable.

cheers and thanks.

kari
09-18-2003, 05:05 AM
Is the mysis and brine mingling too much with the chicken and peas? Mine is and it wigs me out.

spikehs
09-18-2003, 05:07 AM
jon, go to www.bargainfinder.com ....There is lots of good deals in there - I was looking for one as a 2nd fridge, there was lots under $100 (for the big kind!)

Quinn
09-18-2003, 05:42 AM
Beer. :cool:

Bartman
09-18-2003, 06:25 AM
They're about $175 new, but you could get a big Flames logo on the front.

:mrgreen: :rainbowa:

Canadian Man
09-18-2003, 06:28 AM
I came back after a few hour's of posting this and I saw 4 replies :eek:
And none of you have a bar fridge to sell me :razz:

Thank's Sean, I don't want the big kind though just a baby one. I will check that out though.

Mainly for Food Kari but yes it is a long walk up the stair's to the kitchen. :drinking:

Quinn
09-18-2003, 06:50 AM
Well Jon, I own no minifridge. I keep my gin in a filing cabinet anyways. But I remember on the backs of old Archie comics, there was this company that would let you sell gift wrapping media or something to that effect, and in return, would provide you with high-quality products, such as tents, bows and arrows, or even mini-fridges. You may want to look into that. :mrgreen:

Canadian Man
09-18-2003, 06:59 AM
:silly: 0X: :rofl: :lol: :razz:

AJ_77
09-18-2003, 02:02 PM
http://www.buysell.com/results.asp?id=95&r=26&i=420 You might have to click that link twice, to get past their ad.

There's a few bar fridges in this week, good luck. (We all know it's for beverages...) :confused:

Tough to find one with a freezer compartment, though (ice)...

Delphinus
09-18-2003, 03:09 PM
Sometimes if you look in the giveaway category, there will be a fridge or a freezer for the cost of coming to pick it up. You have to call those folks within minutes though, and I mean maybe even seconds, of the Bargain Finder hitting the shelves Thursday mornings because those things go FAST.

EmilyB
09-19-2003, 02:03 AM
:lol: Yeah, it's pretty nice to grab either a beer or that selcon you need...while you are polishing your spare Euroreef......... :razz: :mrgreen:

Canadian Man
09-19-2003, 05:52 AM
:lol: Yeah, it's pretty nice to grab either a beer or that selcon you need...while you are polishing your spare Euroreef......... :razz: :mrgreen: :razz: :lol: You forgot to mention that was for Quinn.