PDA

View Full Version : Dead sea works Magnesium Chloride Chilliwack Order

megs_clark
01-04-2010, 10:04 PM
Hi, I was wondering if anyone in Chilliwack Is interested in buying a bag of Dead sea Works Magnesium Chloride. I had to order 3 bags minimum and I dont need all 3 bags. I placed the order already, and I should have it for Thursday. Their 25kg bags so roughly 50 pounds, and The cost is $36 tax included, and if you want to chip in a few buck for Shipping that would be great. Let me know if anyone is interested, i can probably add bags to the order if anyone wants more! Pick up would be in Chilliwack right off the hwy so super easy to find.

kevin S
01-04-2010, 10:17 PM
Can you please let me know the name/email of the company you're placing your order:smile:, I would have got on this order if I was in your area:sad:

thanks.

Electric eel
01-05-2010, 02:37 AM
Silly question Maybe? But what do you use it for? I also live in Chilliwack. Do I need it? :smile:

KevinK
01-05-2010, 02:40 AM
Silly question Maybe? But what do you use it for? I also live in Chilliwack. Do I need it? :smile:

when you do a water change, let say you use instant ocean, your mag would be atround 850 to 900, while you want 1300 - 1350

on a 20 gal water change I put in 400 grams of it to compensate

seanoman
01-05-2010, 03:01 AM
where did you order it from?? I might take some.

Marlin65
01-05-2010, 04:31 AM
If you can put it on the bus for me I will take a bag and pay for the shipping?
Let me know?

riggs
01-06-2010, 08:24 AM
I'd also be interested in where you ordered it from. Could you post the name & contact info to this thread so others could order from them. I live in North Van, so the drive out to Chilly Whack might be a little far.

Scott.

banditpowdercoat
01-06-2010, 03:27 PM
If your busing some to Van, I'd consider some if you could Bus to 100 Mile :D

With all of us within Greyhounds reach, you might get a Bulk discount?? LOL

megs_clark
01-06-2010, 05:17 PM
I have a buisness acount set up with Univar and ordered it with them. They wont sell to the general public, so you need to set up a account first with them and have a buisness number and gst/hst number.
Shipping a bag to New West on greyhound if i did it right online it works out to just over $20 for shipping so dont know if its worth it with the shipping being so high, Ill see if theirs a cheaper alterative.
I wound up paying $43 a bag , that was having a cheaper currier going out to pick it up. So still not to bad.

banditpowdercoat
01-06-2010, 05:53 PM
I could easilly set up an acct, but only want/need 1 bag. I usually get from Chemmaster, but Shipping from back east is pretty high as well. $20 GH for 55Lb bag is not bad at all.

PS do you mix this with something else? Epsom salts or use straight?

megs_clark
01-06-2010, 06:10 PM
iv never actualy used this before. I have always bought it from a pet store, but the other day after buying a teeny container from the pet store for $16 decided to look at other options. I did a search on canreef and see someone in alberta got some from univar, and since we had an account their i decided to order it. Im going to mix it with epson salts i think, someone posted a brand from superstore they like in another thread, might give it a try. Im hoping to eventualy get some dosing pumps to make things a little more automated. Im fairly new to all this and dont have many corals right now so havnt done much dosing but its time to learn and expand I figure.