PDA

View Full Version : can you all help me with this

Ian
01-04-2010, 04:32 AM
Hi everyone
I am in the midst of putting together a saltwater system for my classroom and I need some help.
At this point I have a few tanks and am building a stand but after having to have some wiring done, installing an RO DI system in the classroom ( amazing how much trouble you get in for just making things happen)and buying about 120 pds of live rock (cooking) i was hoping that maybe a few of you kind souls had some old equipment sitting around that you wouldn't mind kicking in to help complete this. I only want to grow softies and maybe a little LPS as well as have a few easier fish for these kids to see. So well I need all that little stuff that adds up so fast, power heads, heaters,skimmers(ok not so little), etc.
Dan at Red Deer reptiles and Ken at Blue world have helped me out a tonne so far, and Ken once again has stepped up and said anyone who wants to drop stuff off for the classroom can do so at his store. I will be at the frag swap/meet in Calgary on the 9th as well.
Anyhow
A huge thank you to anyone willing to help out with this and I will post some pics by the end of the week if all goes well (ish).
Ian