PDA

View Full Version : 2 strange things in one night

prodogg02
01-03-2010, 02:43 PM
my copperband butterfly died for some reason had him for about 8 months was eatn and happy always eatn pods from rocks last night around 9 i noticed he was swimmn wierd and not eatn he eat in the mornin also hav been noticing my mushrooms floatn around in my other tank went to check on the copper this mornin hes dead not sure why will miss him he was awsome.also see mt snowflake morray pullin mushrooms off of the rocks basterds goin in a diff tank today what do they eat in the tank i hav not seen him eat anything i give him but he keeps gettn fatter my fish all still all there as well as my cleaner shrimp he always has bristle worm bristels in his face and mouth will they eat those and i hav tons of brittle stars in there will they eat those as well i had lots of big bristle worms in there but hav been noticing theres less unless there just hidn

fishytime
01-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Im not sure about your eel question....but the copperband may have been cyanide caught.....how you described, is usually how cyanide caught fish die.....eating and fine one day, dead the next....sorry about the loss:neutral:

Skimmerking
01-03-2010, 03:22 PM
ya but it died 8 months later did he eat a mushroom maybe

prodogg02
01-03-2010, 03:26 PM
no the only thing i did diff was use some phos lock phos remover in my canister not sure if that had anything todo with it but noticed him acting week about an hour or 2 after hooking the filter back up